IGNORED

Do you ever suspect watmms mods are working for the NWO?

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

of course i talk to other people about these things. most people refuse to believe any of it, for many reasons. some of which are because the truth is just far too incredible for most people, they cant wrap their head around such a large conspiracy, their psyche literally wont let them. this is due to the brainwashing we have all suffered. once your deprogrammed you wake up to a picture that looks nothing like what most people are living in

its too easy to just call me a "conspiracy theorist" (a term which has be repeated over and over again in our culture to discredit someone talking about the conspiracy. just call them a conspiracy theorist, a tinfoil hatter, or a 2012ist, and most people minds immediately move towards ridicule and denial. its completely without logic or reason, yet that what most people somehow do

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

lets try to keep this sophisticated and intelligent

accusing the mods on an idm electronic music forum being part of a fake global conspiracy is intelligent?

and maybe it is that big. im not saying joyrex works at the pentagon, but how do we know NSA hasnt contacted popular message board administrators, and asked them to report "suspicious individuals" in the name of national security?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I thought ET got banned because all of his threads/posts are retarded trollish bullshit to get attention... maybe that was just an optimistic dream I once had before all hope was lost in the world

Guest Helper ET

warp is probably owned by a larger record company, which is probably owned by some secret compartment of government. and then joyrex & co could be working for them, on any level of this, most likely without their knowledge

unruly posters may get profiled as "suspicious, weird, or unpredictable" and dealt with accordingly

I thought ET got banned because all of his threads/posts are retarded trollish bullshit to get attention... maybe that was just an optimistic dream I once had before all hope was lost in the world

but seriously.... didn't it already become painfully obvious after like his 6 out of his 433 threads that he just posts dumb as fuck batcock crazy shit to get people to respond, raise attention/confusion/annoyance? How are people still falling for it? please tell me everyone just playing along or something childish

of course i talk to other people about these things. most people refuse to believe any of it, for many reasons. some of which are because the truth is just far too incredible for most people, they cant wrap their head around such a large conspiracy, their psyche literally wont let them. this is due to the brainwashing we have all suffered. once your deprogrammed you wake up to a picture that looks nothing like what most people are living in

its too easy to just call me a "conspiracy theorist" (a term which has be repeated over and over again in our culture to discredit someone talking about the conspiracy. just call them a conspiracy theorist, a tinfoil hatter, or a 2012ist, and most people minds immediately move towards ridicule and denial. its completely without logic or reason, yet that what most people somehow do

you are absolutely correct. you are actually a beacon of hope wisely spouting the cube truth to all those who refuse to understand how much real danger we are all in. Most are educated evil,

and might have to kill

the evil ONE teaching

educators before you

can learn that 4 corner

days actually exist -but

all Cube Truth denied.

Dumb ass educators fear

me and hide from debate.

They are paid to teach a propaganda book - not

Cube Truth - for which

they would be fired. Evil

teachers betray students,

as ONE is a Death Value.

Cube 4x4 voids 1 & God.

USA ripe for holocaust.

Man evolves from teenager -

in cube metamorphosis

but ignores teenager to worship a male mother,

guised in woman's garb,

churchman called father.

Adult god is adult crime

upon their own children.

The 12 hour or 1/2 Day clock is an intended EVIL against humanity -

indicting every human on Earth as Dumb, Educated Stupid and Evil -

for imaginary Cubed Earth has 4

Days within simultaneous rotation.

One God would equal a God Dunce

as Humans evolve from Children.

You are an educated singularity idiot who

can stupidily deny Nature's Harmonic 4

simultaneous 24 hour days within a single

rotation of Earth, or even make parody of

the Cubic Creation Principle - but your

mental ability to comprehend thegreatest

social and scientific discovery of all human

existence has been lobotomized by the evil

academic singularity bastards hired to

destroy your ability to think opposite.

4 Earth Quadrants simultaneously rotate

inside 4 Time Cube Quarters to create 4

- 24 hour days within one Earth rotation.

This simple ignored math indicts you evil.

Demand evil educators explain Cubicism,

or allow me to come teach Cube Creation.

Guest Helper ET

am i wrong people???? even if im paranoid...does that have anything at all to do with the reality of the situation were dealing with? i think not

can anyone sit here and tell me that the things i mentioned arent happening? anyone?

chax your skeptics website is bullshit

am i fucking insane for telling people the governments killing you when they fucking admit it?!?! they fucking admit it people...theyre proud of it. jesus fucking christ on a cracker people...this is really happening

omg were all going to die!

but seriously.... didn't it already become painfully obvious after like his 6 out of his 433 threads that he just posts dumb as fuck batcock crazy shit to get people to respond, raise attention/confusion/annoyance? How are people still falling for it? please tell me everyone just playing along or something childish

Pretty sure people are just really dumb and continue to be gullible enough to fall for his stupid shit time and time again

Guest Helper ET

lets try to keep this sophisticated and intelligent

accusing the mods on an idm electronic music forum being part of a fake global conspiracy is intelligent?

and maybe it is that big. im not saying joyrex works at the pentagon, but how do we know NSA hasnt contacted popular message board administrators, and asked them to report "suspicious individuals" in the name of national security?

I work for a law firm, you tool

i was speculating with probability. joyrex i think your far too interested in video games (i think thats fine)to be an agent, unless its some kind of distraction. i do however think this website is absolutely being monitored daily though, its creepy as fuck and real as shit. even if not, its at least getting filtered and recorded through echelon. that is something you cant call me crazy for.

and if by tool, you mean nwo tool, then yes, i guess i am a tool

Pretty sure people are just really dumb and continue to be gullible enough to fall for his stupid shit time and time again

i dont think you hang around here enough to know that im the real deal

am i wrong people???? even if im paranoid...does that have anything at all to do with the reality of the situation were dealing with? i think not

can anyone sit here and tell me that the things i mentioned arent happening? anyone?

chax your skeptics website is bullshit

am i fucking insane for telling people the governments killing you when they fucking admit it?!?! they fucking admit it people...theyre proud of it. jesus fucking christ on a cracker people...this is really happening

omg were all going to die!

Ignoring Time Cube is Evil.

Earth rotates within a Time Cube.

Demand educators debate Time Cube.

You are not allowed to know truth - that

in one rotation of Earth, there are:

* 24 hours in midnight to midnight.

* 24 hours in sunup to sunup...........

* 24 hours in midday to midday.....

* 24 hours in sundown to sundown.

* 4 days in only 1 Earth rotation...

* 4 simultaneous years of the seasons.

* No infinite days within 96 hours.

* 4 different directions in clockwise.

* 3 days lost to academic stupidity.

There are 4 simultaneous days

(dumb fools claim infinite days)

created within a single rotation

of Earth. Teaching that Earth has

only 1 day in 1 rotation, is adult

poison forced on their children,

as in the Jonestown mass murder.

Cubeless academia = armageddon

and a barren Earth for children.

time cube is real

Ah well it was fun while it lasted. Good work supersleuth ET. YOu've found me out. DHS agents will be at your house within the week. A friendly word of advice, stop using all forms of electronic communications for the next 4 days.

Guest Helper ET

Earth rotates within a Time Cube.

Demand educators debate Time Cube.

You are not allowed to know truth - that

in one rotation of Earth, there are:

* 24 hours in midnight to midnight.

* 24 hours in sunup to sunup...........

* 24 hours in midday to midday.....

* 24 hours in sundown to sundown.

* 4 days in only 1 Earth rotation...

* 4 simultaneous years of the seasons.

* No infinite days within 96 hours.

* 4 different directions in clockwise.

* 3 days lost to academic stupidity.

There are 4 simultaneous days

(dumb fools claim infinite days)

created within a single rotation

of Earth. Teaching that Earth has

only 1 day in 1 rotation, is adult

poison forced on their children,

as in the Jonestown mass murder.

Cubeless academia = armageddon

and a barren Earth for children.

timecube is real

this is the kind of shit they pull. you bring up real issues, then they distract you with some off-topic data that serves a duel purpose of distraction and ridicule. pathetic

what room? oh. the one you're sitting in? Yeah, we've blanketed it with soundproofing materials so that people outside can't hear the experiments we conduct on you nightly.

where i work we have a special room dedicated to enemies of the state. i know all about et, he's actually the reason i'm a member of this board.

...and the room gets quiet. hmmmm

When the Sun shines upon Earth, 2 - major Time points are created on opposite sides of Earth - known as Midday and Midnight. Where the 2 major Time forces join, synergy creates 2 new minor Time points we recognize as Sunup and Sundown.

The 4-equidistant Time points can be considered as Time Square imprinted upon the circle of Earth. In a single rotation of the Earth sphere, each Time corner point rotates through the other 3-corner Time points, thus creating 16 corners, 96 hours and 4-simultaneous 24 hour Days within a single rotation of Earth - equated to a Higher Order of Life Time Cube.

I tell you this for nothing - aphex twin is a government created project aimed at typical unconformist raver types. his music and views all contain subtle mind control messages. ever wonder why it's so listenable? almost addictive? it's designed to be. ever wondered why aphex looks slightly different in a lot of his pictures - it's not always the same person. why is he so "mysterious"? he doesn't really exist as a single person making music. most of his tunes are computer generated. they are produced using algorhythms based around popular electronic music artists. this is why he sounds a bit like squarepusher/vibert/mu-ziq etc sometimes.

Guest Helper ET

where i work we have a special room dedicated to enemies of the state. i know all about et, he's actually the reason i'm a member of this board.

then why does your join date read 2005?

Guest Helper ET

I tell you this for nothing - aphex twin is a government created project aimed at typical unconformist raver types. his music and views all contain subtle mind control messages. ever wonder why it's so listenable? almost addictive? it's designed to be. ever wondered why aphex looks slightly different in a lot of his pictures - it's not always the same person. why is he so "mysterious"? he doesn't really exist as a single person making music. most of his tunes are computer generated. they are produced using algorhythms based around popular electronic music artists. this is why he sounds a bit like squarepusher/vibert/mu-ziq etc sometimes.

i dont disbelieve it. im always suspicious of people who are in the top of their genre, sector, or what have you. especially if they get rich...like afx. its 100% possible that the music is designed to have psychological effects on the listener. i have this old shizophrenic friend, he went "insane" shortly after we started listening to afx...soon there after, similar things he described started happening to me

then why does your join date read 2005?

That's just a ruse. YOu don't think that Joyrex can't alter joined dates?

i dont disbelieve it. im always suspicious of people who are in the top of their genre, sector, or what have you. especially if they get rich...like afx. its 100% possible that the music is designed to have psychological effects on the listener. i have this old shizophrenic friend, he went "insane" shortly after we started listening to afx...soon there after, similar things he described started happening to me

fuck off, welcome to my ignore list

exactly man...I'm telling you - he's one of them.

Archived