IGNORED

hahathhatcast

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

winamp or vlc or even horrid itunes should play it. add url in winamp, open stream in vlc

i am doing good :facepalm::pedobear::trashbear::aphexsign::braindance::emotawesomepm9::rhubear1::rhubear3:

Guest hahathhat

On the Eve of the Apocalypse - (the air choked with bluntsmoke) - the Four Bluntmen betray their steeds - slitting open the animal throats - and in doing so release the Second Great Deluge - Bluntnug - Infinite Divisibles Split - an infinity of open sewers - the Four then fashion an immense earthmoving device from the collective jawbones - The Blunt Rotorvator - with which to plough up the waiting world - (ROTA turns through 180° to TARO) - wheels replace blunts - Dark Blunts Run - Dark Blunts Run Deep - and Hell is paved with bluntresin... (we plough the fields and scatter Our Dead Roaches on the land)".

Guest hahathhat

there has been great debate regarding what my avatar actually is. all i remember is that it was some sort of food item -- perhaps a meatcake. i can't recall.

Guest Abuse

there has been great debate regarding what my avatar actually is. all i remember is that it was some sort of food item -- perhaps a meatcake. i can't recall.

It looks like a bubbly beverage.

Guest hahathhat

it was definitely not a beverage!!

really, it was just an image i liked that i found the same day i changed my display name.

a larger version, for reference:

6a00d41419b4426a4700d09.jpg

Archived