IGNORED

hahathhatcast

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

Oh. my. god. I GOTTA HAVE ACCIDENTS ON MP3 MATE!

It's the ultimate soundtrack to walking around in airports as a kid

i'll pm you a link at some point...

Guest hahathhat

man your taste in music is awesome

this meat beat manifesto track (god OD) is the first thing i've heard of them and i just loooooove it

thanks! storm the studio is one of my favorite mbm albums...

Guest hahathhat

can aphex please collaborate w/ air?

edit: or maybe squarepusher would work better, as he likes more traditional instruments

Guest hahathhat

i want to play bizarre shit no one's heard (of which i have lots)

but that has to be balanced with the fact that i want to hear analord.

edit: ok we're on a weird tear enqueue now

Guest hahathhat

Play Arcadian.

i am not familiar with that.......

p.s. this is not an official session, just left the stream on as i'm playing some MBM albums... :whistling:

ahhh, yeah... haven't bought that yet. i need to.

You should instant message me or PM me whenever an official "ELITIST SMOKETIME AND A SIP SIP" comes on, assuming you stop playing that damn Sisters of Mercy song.

Guest hahathhat

You should instant message me or PM me whenever an official "ELITIST SMOKETIME AND A SIP SIP" comes on, assuming you stop playing that damn Sisters of Mercy song.

sure!

you seem to mistake me for a huge fan of sisters of mercy. i like dominion / mother russia and a couple others are okay. otherwise, i'm with you. dominion has this mellow bittersweet retrospective feel.

Guest hahathhat

Hey buddy, I just clicked onto your radio for fun and that EBN you're playing is totally sick. I'm gonna buy telecommunication breakdown off amazon later tonight.

don't miss the videos:

http://cdn.distribut.es//mediatronica/joshualpearson/joshualpearson/EBN_Menu.html

music was collab stuff, mostly MBM but i think Eno did a track...

edit: okay, i'm not sure about that. it's what what.cd said, but i'm having trouble verifying

sure!

you seem to mistake me for a huge fan of sisters of mercy. i like dominion / mother russia and a couple others are okay. otherwise, i'm with you. dominion has this mellow bittersweet retrospective feel.

I don't think you're a huge fan, it's just the last three times I've listened to ELITIST SMOKETIME AND A SIP SIP I've heard Dominion. Bad luck really...

Archived