IGNORED

Depeche Mode - Fragile Tension

Joyrex

BIG Depeche Mode fanboy here.

I have always lamenting the loss of Alan Wilder.

His Recoil project (especially the first two albums) and Curve project were

very satisfying and i would honestly not be the same if i had not heard

'Bloodline' .....but what if they had stayed together? I have loved some Depeche

moments after Wilder, through the years....and some amazing remixes, but i must say it has never

been the same.

Alan Wilder, please come home.

(as for 'Fragile Tension', i like the song a bit, i mildly enjoyed the video, it had it's moments. the effects

are quite amazing.

i feel like they need to get someone on board to breath new life into the project though,

someone from our family, not just remixes but full time ....or Wilder needs to come back.

I'm worried about Dave Gahan's health to, i don't think he eats right,

he is a Biblical man, but needs to learn to take better

care of himself.

Faith without action is nothing.

DM Forever!

DepecheMode80.jpg

BIG Depeche Mode fanboy here.

I have always lamenting the loss of Alan Wilder.

His Recoil project (especially the first two albums) and Curve project were

very satisfying and i would honestly not be the same if i had not heard

'Bloodline', but what if they had stayed together? I have loved some Depeche

moments after Wilder, through the years....and some amazing remixes, but i must say it has never

been the same.

Alan Wilder, please come home.

(as for 'Fragile Tension', i like the song a bit, i mildly enjoyed the video, it had it's moments. the effects

are quite amazing.

i feel like they need to get someone on board to breath new life into the project though,

someone from our family, not just remixes but full time ....or Wilder needs to come back.

I'm worried about Dave Gahan's health to, i don't think he eats right,

he is a Biblical man, but needs to learn to take better

care of himself. Faith without action is nothing.

DM Forever!

DepecheMode80.jpg

*fixd*

I saw Depeche Mode at Madison Square Garden this past summer. It was amazing. Easily one of the top 5 concerts I've been to.

I like the new song. It may not be their best, but you have to hand it to them, they still can crank out decent tunes. That is more than you can say for most of their contemporaries.

I also was stuck on a subway platform in Brooklyn with Dave Gahan (among a couple hundred other people) a few years back. I think he may like in Brooklyn.

He was with his daughter who was on he nifty bike with training wheels.

Some young dude was scoping them out for a while. I watched him watch them. He finally went up and asked if he was Dave from DM, to which Dave said "Yes". He then proceeded to shower him with compliments. Dave seemed annoyed but still was respectful. He just kept saying "Thank You... Thank You... Thank You... Thank You... Thank You... Thank You..."

It was sorta funny to watch this dude make a fool of himself.

I met DM backstage in 1998 when they came to Houston at the Summit (now a Joel Osteen megachurch, lol) - got to shake their hands, and I could barely talk as I had been yelling the whole concert. Will remember that forever.

Archived