IGNORED

Clark japanese bonus tracks

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

looking for tracks like Bread Session 5, Chill Out DJ & Steepgrass Five.

i know this probably won't go down with the mods, but whatever, this stuff is hard to find ! any halp appreciated :)

Guest bitroast

well yeah. but bollocks to importing an overseas cd just for a track or two. i'm seeing him next week..i might be super duper nice+supportive and wipe clean the merch table with my copious and extensive amount of money :P

Guest bitroast

hmm. i think my soulseek might be connected to a different server then. i can only find one person with these tracks (minus Chill Out DJ) and he's queued like a million times over. just listened to an itunes sample of Chill Out DJ and it's noise:F asif i'd go through the ruckus of buying an entire album of DRMed aacs through crappy itunes just for one track *rage*

Chillout DJ is Steepgrass Five, isn't it?

No, Steepgrass Five is on the Japanese CD of Totems Flare, and is a rather uneventful 20+ minute ambient track. Chill Out DJ is an iTunes exclusive, 11:30 of distorted piano ambience that steadily degenerates into noise. I suppose they're worth having as something a little different by Chris Clark.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

1 . Judging by the 30 second sample of ''Chill Out Dj''...it is not ''Steepgrass Five'' ( I heard Steepgrass a few months ago, so my memory is a little foggy )

2 . ''Steepgrass Five'' is very looooooooong...and tedious . One of my friends bought the Japanese version and was...a ''little upset'' about the track lol

Totems Flare is one of my favorite albums of all time , but...damn...I was not digging that track at all .

3 . Good luck on finding 'em Dan-Mini-Yoyushi.gif

I have them all lol

Me too. Best by a mile is Alaska (1998 Tiny Person) from ETBOY. I think I was more 'upset' by Observe Harvest when I got the CD, at least Steepgrass had a heftier running time for what I paid.

Guest bitroast

Just a friendly reminder that asking for direct links to copyrighted material on the forums is not allowed.

ah! i'm with you now, sorry!

Guest Enter a new display name

An employee from a label once warned me through PM for requesting music on this forum. Since that day, I don't fuck with copyrighted material publicly anymore.

Guest Ambition as a Hellridah

"Pending Dusk Wrench" is far away the best Jap bonus track for me... (Turning Dragon album)

Don't waste time to search "Bread Session 5", doesn't worth it, just strange noises going nowhere (but dig the "Penultimate remix" of penultimate persian, killer track... Growls garden bonus track)

"Nordic Wilt" as well, track they gave for free at the Warp20 tokyo, is really cool...

When i hear those stuff, i don't understand why did they gave the tiny "Rattlesnake" in the Unheard Warp cd...

Guest bitroast

Steepgrass Five is enjoyable stuff!

Chill Out DJ not so much...

i'm assuming the totems flare outtakes went either in the direction of the growls garden ep or were left aside for some cheeky future releases :)

Archived