IGNORED

the analord of cuisine

kaini

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Big-Fat-Duck-Cookbook/dp/0747583692

heston blumenthal should be taken out to a parking lot and smothered with a flashfrozen mousse made of mushy peas and guinness

his cooking is fucking idm, but i can't help but think of the analord binder when i look at this nice collectible object

41JqnPsMb3L._SS400_.jpg

How exactly are you supposed to serve this? I have his first in search of perfection book, and th eonly recipe remotely practical is his bolognese. I know that's sort of the point, but still. His cooking's more Drukqs than analord.

chefs are lunatics. This book is a peak into the world of fine dinning and the incredibly fastidious attention to the most mundane things. It is a knowledge and a skill., but it gets ridiculous. Like, should we place the leaf on the left side of the plate or let it drape over the radish? Hey, that last one that went out didn't drape it it was leaning. Leaning isn't draping! Get it right! I think some chefs like to make everything painful.

Archived