IGNORED

people that narrate their lives

Guest tht tne

i remember when my brother was in a coma i went to the drugstore and bumped into this lady accidentally and she said "excuse me said the rude little boy" and i always thought that was pretty gay; have you ever encountered anyone that treated their life like a book that they were the author of

Pretty gay.

When I was a kid I got my haircut one time. The barber asked me what I wanted and I said whatever it was, "short back and sides, about an inch on top, please". I was quite nervous when I was young with barbers for some reason and spoke quite quietly. He didn't hear me say please, paused for a moment, stared at me in the mirror and insistently said ".... PLEASE"

I'll never forget how much that annoyed me. I hate rudeness and found it offensive for some reason that he thought I forgot my manners. Then I realised that he's providing a service I'm fucking paying for! By turning up in the damn barber shop I'd already made my polite haircut request and even if I didn't say please I still answered his fucking question. I mean I was paying this cunt money and he had the AUDACITY to fucking "correct" me.

That piece of fucking shit!

Pretty gay.

When I was a kid I got my haircut one time. The barber asked me what I wanted and I said whatever it was, "short back and sides, about an inch on top, please". I was quite nervous when I was young with barbers for some reason and spoke quite quietly. He didn't hear me say please, paused for a moment, stared at me in the mirror and insistently said ".... PLEASE"

I'll never forget how much that annoyed me. I hate rudeness and found it offensive for some reason that he thought I forgot my manners. Then I realised that he's providing a service I'm fucking paying for! By turning up in the damn barber shop I'd already made my polite haircut request and even if I didn't say please I still answered his fucking question. I mean I was paying this cunt money and he had the AUDACITY to fucking "correct" me.

woahh... let it out man

i remember when my brother was in a coma i went to the drugstore and bumped into this lady accidentally and she said "excuse me said the rude little boy" and i always thought that was pretty gay; have you ever encountered anyone that treated their life like a book that they were the author of

I would have said, "I never realized I was going to die tonight, said the crabby old woman"

Pretty gay.

woahh... let it out man

I feel much better now, though I wish I'd written the story so went like this:

"Pretty gay.

When I was a kid I got my hair cut one time."

That would have been much better.

I would have said, "I never realized I was going to die tonight, said the crabby old woman"

lol omg plz

Guest hahathhat

this is exactly the sort of sarcastic reply that has landed me in hot water countless times

Archived