IGNORED

bucket brigade acid

acidphakist

the acid line that 1st comes in around 30 sec works fucking marvelously with the happy sounding bassline, turning the track into something more melancholy. That feeling is multiplied when the acid line comes in again at 1:30, except this time, it has even more impact considering the pads are playing too. Definitely going in a mix.

Sounds great. Loving the delay work. In agreement with sneaksta about the melancholy feel it takes on. I also like those little 4-on-the-floor lead-ins. Reminds me of something I would do. lol

its pretty much a fact at this point - i like everything you're producing! its nice to hear acid sounds going towards something i wouldn't pit acid itself (good thing! good thing!). as others have said, there's a lot of emotion in this track... my only complaint is that it doesn't meander on for another 8 minutes, as i'd quite like to hear it!

i little bit teased by the conceptual title of this track. When i saw 'bucket brigade acid' i literally thought you'd be using the BBD to feedback on itself as the oscillator and then put that through a low pass filter instead of a xoxbox/303. Decent track though, i just thought it was going to sound more like this -

http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/free/fg/38.mp3

would love to hear you make some acidic lead sounds (ala rushup edge) with something other than a 303/xox in your tracks.

Archived