IGNORED

take a bow, watmm

Guest tht tne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhCH13MfIrs

congratulations watmm you are no longer an awkward loner or a lol-deficient middle-aged crank

you have successfully outed several new wimmins within the past few months is it the holiday spirit or what

anyway keep your penes on stun and watch for potential weeds and we may become gender-integrated at last, huzzah

What's going on irari? As I recall you left out of frustration with WATMM. Did you return to exact your frustrated revenge on the rest of us?

What's going on irari? As I recall you left out of frustration with WATMM. Did you return to exact your frustrated revenge on the rest of us?

i came back to urge Fred McGriff to release new beak

also i masterminded the uncle social meme and album

He has released two new Beak albums and an EP since you've been gone. But they were highly limited releases (1 copy) that I solely own, but I can fully assure you they are of the highest quality.

I didn't care for the Limousine remixes on the EP though. However Limousine (Fist Fuck Version) was quite good.

He has released two new Beak albums and an EP since you've been gone. But they were highly limited releases (1 copy) that I solely own, but I can fully assure you they are of the highest quality.

I didn't care for the Limousine remixes on the EP though. However Limousine (Fist Fuck Version) was quite good.

wtf+is+this+shit+piccard.jpg

The think the essence of this forum is captured by the posts of Super Lurker v12 and Awepittance aka Ghostbusters 3.

On the one hand you have Lurker, who seems so nervous and backward he's unable to say more than two words. Unable to express himself and in dire need of going on an assertiveness course to improve his confidence skills. And then theres Ghostbusters 3 who says too much. Like a tap you want to turn off, it's like "just stop, you've said too much, you should edit your posts because you've taken this review too far, i can see your starting to struggle with the sentences, infact, Ghosty, your post exists as nothing more than a showcase for your wordplay. When you look deeper theres actually nothing there"

So if anyone could amalgimate these two internet users/lurkers, then it would strike the perfect balance and the result would be a well rounded forum user. Informative, yet with the self awareness to reign themselves in when they've gone overboard into cringe territory.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

The think the essence of this forum is captured by the posts of Super Lurker v12 and Awepittance aka Ghostbusters 3.

On the one hand you have Lurker, who seems so nervous and backward he's unable to say more than two words. Unable to express himself and in dire need of going on an assertiveness course to improve his confidence skills. And then theres Ghostbusters 3 who says too much. Like a tap you want to turn off, it's like "just stop, you've said too much, you should edit your posts because you've taken this review too far, i can see your starting to struggle with the sentences, infact, Ghosty, your post exists as nothing more than a showcase for your wordplay. When you look deeper theres actually nothing there"

So if anyone could amalgimate these two internet users/lurkers, then it would strike the perfect balance and the result would be a well rounded forum user. Informative, yet with the self awareness to reign themselves in when they've gone overboard into cringe territory.

funny post

Guest abusivegeorge

i was thinking the two poles were abusivegeorge and clitterhaus

It was originally but we were voted equally as good by so many people, everyone loves us so fucking much watmm needed some new competition.

Archived