IGNORED

give me good flicks on blu-ray or hd-dvd, i don't really care

kokoon

Guest futuregirlfriend

i watched le mépris on bluray the other day, pretty damn good i thought, but nuts to it, total recall is on bluray and you haven't seen that, if i remember right. rescue dawn is another i saw for the first time on bluray recently and i enjoyed that a lot. i should just be keeping up with that film thread. bluray.

I can't wait for Moon next month

movie was amazing, really wont mind watching it again in 720p

definitely on my watch list, along with 9, The Hurt Locker, Jennifer's Body, Surrogates, Black Dynamite, House of the Devil, Zombieland and Yojimbo.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

the hurt locker was really good, saw it waaay before it came out in theaters, it was awesome. surrogates was mediocre at best but entertaining to an extent. Zombieland was pretty fucking awesome, one scene in particular was classic. 9 was definitely a good animated film, kinda seemed like an adam jones movie for dark weird kids.

havent seen the rest of the flicks on your list, been thinkin bout watching the blu ray jennifers body list on ninjavideo.net but the reviews ive seen really make it seem like megan fox in HD isnt enough somehow to make it entertaining, even IGN said that and they are obsessed with her.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

dood if you didn't appreciate moon you got problems, the ambition of that movie for the budget is really impressive, good movie

I went into Moon expecting something less straightforward, something more mysterious, what I got was an M Night Shamalughabjk twist, good music, and decent acting. It was a good movie, but I wanted it to be so much more.

Archived