IGNORED

Minimalism

logboy

Sylvain Cheatureafdsfutuatnauteauneau has some good stuff too...

cant spell his name for the life of me, but the album is called "Nuages" i believe.

Guest Enter a new display name

Sylvain Cheatureafdsfutuatnauteauneau has some good stuff too...

cant spell his name for the life of me, but the album is called "Nuages" i believe.

Sylvain Chauveau

The Black Dog - Radio Scarecrow

You'd dig it heavily I bet.

used to work (briefly) alongside Andy taylors brother in the mid 90s. very nice man called Harvey.

re : carte de visite - I checked the samples and it seemed more in my kind of direction. who follows what boomkat call "modern classical"?

any ideas where it fits into a bigger picture, and if it's also something with artists worth looking into?

thanks for all the help (so far) again!

The Black Dog - Radio Scarecrow

You'd dig it heavily I bet.

used to work (briefly) alongside Andy taylors brother in the mid 90s. very nice man called Harvey.

re : carte de visite - I checked the samples and it seemed more in my kind of direction. who follows what boomkat call "modern classical"?

any ideas where it fits into a bigger picture, and if it's also something with artists worth looking into?

thanks for all the help (so far) again!

rather, andy turner. not taylor. like i say, worked with his bro.

anyway... i like the sound of johannsson, richter, chauveau. am i heading towards "modern classical" - how else does this melodic / real instrument / ambient - inspired / atmospheric - cinematic stuff get described?

any recommendations heading further down these lines?

• 5 months later...
Guest Hanratty

Michael Fakesch - Surfaise (The Trade Winds Mix By Boards Of Canada)

Been digging this track again lately and reminiscing about how I used to really like Funkstorung. also, BOC has their moments.

i'd also like to agree on GAS. amazing.

probably most successful has been Tim hecker, particularly "imaginary country". interest to know about other drone / noise that's got structure and melody like this often has.

Archived