• Created
  • Last Reply

is Shpongle trance? i like him/them/it

yeah they are kinda jam band psy trance

infected mushroom's classical mushroom is a decent psytrance album

psy trance bugs me though b/c it's almost always the same thuddy bass drum

Guest Conor74

Some trance is good.

But of course Tiesto and Van Dyk and Corsten and the really cheesy 20,000 blond Germans in a hangar with their hands in the air shit should all be buggered to death.

Guest Conor74

if you even bother to put the umlaut over the e in tiesto then you need to die

That is a valid point.

This person also deserves to be beaten to death. Slowly. Maybe with bags of oranges.

2006mnd0226eOrBloemendaal2004mnd0829e.gif

Brandi_B-

Are you bipolar? You sound like Petr in this thread.

no, hyperactive. ADD, etc. I get a bit manic sometimes at night when I can't sleep. It's all in good fun though, I'm not plagued by demons or anything remotely interesting either. My hyperactivity was a bit subdued b/c of on and off alcohol use, and now that i've quit drinking it's shot up considerably and hits me at random. It's basically a feeling of i must say lots of things and not hold back everything i'm thinking. So it's kind of like being drunk, but sober. Petra's thought process is a lot more interesting than mine most likely.

edit: plus I was listening to upbeat trance which adds to the hyperactivity.

Brandi_B-

Are you bipolar? You sound like Petr in this thread.

no, hyperactive. ADD, etc. I get a bit manic sometimes at night when I can't sleep. It's all in good fun though, I'm not plagued by demons or anything remotely interesting either. My hyperactivity was a bit subdued b/c of on and off alcohol use, and now that i've quit drinking it's shot up considerably and hits me at random. It's basically a feeling of i must say lots of things and not hold back everything i'm thinking. So it's kind of like being drunk, but sober. Petra's thought process is a lot more interesting than mine most likely.

edit: plus I was listening to upbeat trance which adds to the hyperactivity.

Wicked. Trance is wicked.

i would like to express my opinion on a message board:

"trance" that was happening in the 90s was good. not only it was different and much more diverse than what today's "trance", it was something really fresh, exciting and engaging in the context of that time. the 90s are over. long over. and this shit like fuckin tiesto, while marginally pleasant to make fun of, is a disgrace to humanity.

i'm not saying this is quality stuff, but here's an example of mid-90s "trance"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEmBiZF_d6U&feature=related

"trance" that was happening in the 90s was good. not only it was different and much more diverse than what today's "trance", it was something really fresh, exciting and engaging in the context of that time. the 90s are over. long over. and this shit like fuckin tiesto, while marginally pleasant to make fun of, is a disgrace to humanity.

I disagree. Personally I believe Tiesto is probably the best trance artist of all time.

Whether he is mainstream or not is irrelevant. 90's trance is a bit too sappy for me.

Dark Trance is where it's at. No disrespect.

I disagree. Personally I believe Tiesto is probably the best trance artist of all time.

Whether he is mainstream or not is irrelevant. 90's trance is a bit too sappy for me.

Dark Trance is where it's at. No disrespect.

you almost got me there :)

Archived