IGNORED

hoth

BCM

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I killed Luke skywalker on Hoth because he's a whiny ass bitch and I'm a bad Sith muthafucka.

this is blatant shite.

have you ever even watched star wars?

I work in a bookshop and we had a load of homeless junkies coming in pretending to read the books just to get out the cold. I felt sorry for the buggers, although the sight of them hoping not to get busted by pretending to read the books whilst shaking uncontrollably, stinking of piss and swearing to themselves did raise a smile.

this also never happened in star wars.

damn right !! You tell 'em mate. Cold must be effecting their minds.

i have 1 or 2 on my cell phone but i can't be fucked to get them off of it. i'll try get some next time i go outside.

don't get frostbite on our account dude.

i have to go outside with or without watmm and every time i gain an ice beard as it only takes about 30 seconds to materialize. the longer i go without touching it the more epic it becomes. as a side note, a beard is the best chin mitten in existence.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I just got back to Guildford yesterday and we got a bunch of snow last night and during today, I'm very pleased with it. The university is all shut down though so I can't use the library or anything. Tried to slide down the hill on a bin lid earlier but it didn't work.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I never understood how Hon Solo turned on the lightsaber in that scene because I thought you had to be able to use the force in order to turn it on...?

If you read the novels his kids grow up to be Jedis.

holy crap, what would you do without a beard up there. + holy crap '30 seconds', yeah we must see this shit plz.

you'd wear a scarf round your face or one of those bellaclavas or some variation thereof. or you don't spend time outside. all you have to do is dress for it. because my beard is so large, each hair easily collects and freezes the condensation from my breath. most people live in their cars/houses, unless they have to make a small trek from vehicle to house or grocery store or work.

i will get a pic, probably tomorrow as it's dark atm. but this shit is serious, sometimes my moustache hairs freeze to my goatee hairs because my beard is so big. it's pretty black metal and kind of idm. it's the grim and frostbitten woods of canada.

they are C :(

Cold enough regardless. Bullshit weather told me it was -25C today when i was leaving without mentioning the fact that there was wind and it WASN'T -25C. It was fucking cold.

FUCK.

Guest analogue wings

I never understood how Hon Solo turned on the lightsaber in that scene because I thought you had to be able to use the force in order to turn it on...?

Thats cos they are Darth Vaders grandkids tho

they are C :(

fuck.

the coldest i have ever experienced was an hour out in -10C in tilburg, the netherlands. tilburg isn't coastal, so it has central european weather and way heavier snow and stuff than say amsterdam or london or dublin. my gf at the time was responsible for alarm setting and forgot about winter daylight savings time. so we did the 30-minute cycle to work and arrived at 5am rather than 6am. i will never forget how fuckin cold i was for that hour waiting for someone to open up. i should have cycled home and back, i was at death's fucking door when the place finally did open.

cold differs. -5C in victoria affected me differently than -5C in fort st john. But it still don't compare to -35C anywhere. Windchill is a bitch. supposed to be up to +1 this weekend though.

Guest glasse

i was at the book store once and they had a fan fiction novel that was all about the cantina band. i almost want to read it, like i am sure it details how they met, how one of them got their first space horn, all the trials of paying their dues to come up and play at the cantina. maybe one of them gets involved in death sticks and it puts a lot of tension on the band, who knows.

i bet it all culminates at some critical point in their career when they are maybe considering throwing in the towel, and then they see ben kenobi chops a dude's arm off and they gain a new found appreciation for what they really have together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZ-LeQ688c&feature=related

Guest analogue wings

i was at the book store once and they had a fan fiction novel that was all about the cantina band. i almost want to read it, like i am sure it details how they met, how one of them got their first space horn, all the trials of paying their dues to come up and play at the cantina. maybe one of them gets involved in death sticks and it puts a lot of tension on the band, who knows.

i bet it all culminates at some critical point in their career when they are maybe considering throwing in the towel, and then they see ben kenobi chops a dude's arm off and they gain a new found appreciation for what they really have together.

The cantina owner gives them 2 days to come up with a second song or they're fired

Guest Gary C

Still nothing significant around here. It's horribly cold out there this morning, but we still have clear skies... I think all the snow has been dropped somewhere else already.

Guest bitroast

The cantina owner gives them 2 days to come up with a second song or they're fired

bahaha:)

the cantina is on tatooine, the scummiest most nothingnest planet on the ass end of the galaxy that ever did exist in the star wars universe. a fan fiction about the cantina band is like a biography of some cover band who play 80s classics at some local pub every tuesday.

Thats cos they are Darth Vaders grandkids tho

i thought there was just an On button .do you have to be a jedi to work that one out :O

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've seen the book about the Cantina band. The story is that they were a big deal a few years back but by the time they appear in the film they have started to suck and have to play in dive bars. The story was called 'We Don't Do Weddings' if I remember rightly.

Archived