IGNORED

The Third and The Seventh

Joyrex

Man, that was well good. Cheers for the link Joyrex !

Has anyone been able to download the MP4 of this from Vimeo? Each time I try I get the message that it's been downloaded to the limit. I want the full HD version so I can show my wife this on the bigscreen TV...

Have you got Flashgot for Firefox? All I did was switch vimeo to the hd version then click the little Flashgot disk icon in the bottom right of Firefox. Downloaded the mp4 in a couple 'o minutes...

Yeah it was phenomenally rendered. I think the only thing that let it down (though that's probably to harsh a term - it was still incredible) - was the motion of natural objects (eg - man with the umbrella, birds, the fans starting up in the wind) it was a little too uncanny valley an effect for me.

Man, that was well good. Cheers for the link Joyrex !

Has anyone been able to download the MP4 of this from Vimeo? Each time I try I get the message that it's been downloaded to the limit. I want the full HD version so I can show my wife this on the bigscreen TV...

Have you got Flashgot for Firefox? All I did was switch vimeo to the hd version then click the little Flashgot disk icon in the bottom right of Firefox. Downloaded the mp4 in a couple 'o minutes...

Hmmm. Might try that!

We've come a long way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNva8EVuEc

this looks like one of those cgi shorts that used to air late at night on mtv (in sweden only?) during the early 90's. i might even have this one on a vhs somewhere ..i remember sitting up as late as possible (i was 12 in 1992) taping a ton of these. damn, thanks for the flashback.

Archived