IGNORED

Haitian Earthquake

Redruth

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jesus fucking harold christ can watmm just stop being so enourmously fucking gay. since when did any of us ugly virgin old cunts start believing in god? dear me. we need to get a grip, get back to the poop, the debatably underage boobs, and the futuristic technology videos with real fucking arguement about real fucking pointless things like robots that can get sexually aroused by fucking exotic fruit. fuck all this gay shit.fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
you cum on my tits and i'll give you 17 euros
call me babe again and i will actually poo all over your apartments front door. im not even taking the piss. in fact never speak to me again. im getting a restraining order
I know I'm in the minority, but shit like this is in almost EVERY OTHER THREAD ON THIS FORUM. Easily. I dunno where the fuck the complaints are coming form. Even if Troon is a troll, he's not doing anything openly malignant towards anyone here, and he is a hell of a lot more refreshing than a lot of you repetitive 4-chan fuckwads. You have threads about poop, fucking, mspaint dragon penises, incredibly boring memes, give it a rest.btw, when i say "you" fuckwads, I am referring not to an individual, but about 90-95% of this forum's content

you always have a way of wording things just the right way.

watmm is in need of a bit more of a broad spectrum

in subject matter (and i don't think i'm alone on this).

some of us get stimulated in more then just the obvious ways.

i for one would bet that not everyone wants to talk about

poopfuckingmasterbaitingdragonpenises all the time,

some of us have an agenda, i.e. shittolearnandshittogetdone.

it's enjoyable to have conversations that delve

into that which is beyond the world of the senses.

watmm is more then just a smut stain i would hope..

....or it is doing that which it represents a disservice i would say.

it appears that Joyrex is also interested in keeping an equilibrium between wanklols and 'other subjects'...

....if im not mistaken.

wtf is with you today? lolI can't ask someone to cum on my tits while discussing free will? The thread is still going strong. I'm one of the main ones talking with troon in this thread anyway.

so..... does not having free will (as far as you understand it) change the way you approach small issues in your life?

is it ever the deciding factor in a decision you are not making?

what i mean to say is, somehow is the notion that there is no free will in your mind an automatic license to ILL

I to believe that there is no free will, but there is another piece of knowledge that has to be acquired first before

we are able to process that truth correctly.

it's a prerequisite to knowledge of predestination .....otherwise most people will spiral out of control.

so..... does not having free will (as far as you understand it) change the way you approach small issues in your life?

is it ever the deciding factor in a decision you are not making?

what i mean to say is, somehow is the notion that there is no free will in your mind an automatic license to I'LL :smile:

I to believe that there is no free will, but there is another piece of knowledge that has to be acquired first before

we are able to process that truth correctly.

it's a prerequisite to knowledge of predestination .....otherwise most people will spiral out of control.

its difficult for me to talk about this without going into self/'morality'/'spirituality'. I'm trying to keep the discussion narrow, mostly because i'm quite a lazy poster if im honest and quite a shit writer.

The main change i think comes from that realisation is that it's far easier to let go of things in the past and generally makes you more laid back. I don't think my own in built sense of what i should do or not do has really changed though, it seems that you'd already have to be supressing the desire to do 'wrong' for there to be a risk of you commiting some offence after you decided there was no free will.

I really do physically feel like i have no free will though. Once you really start entertaining the idea and observing yourself it becomes blatantly obvious and quite a weird feeling as you watch your fingers typing.

i really wish i could remember my free will thesis, because imo there seemed to be a gigantic flaw in Augustine's version of it, which pretty much was the standard for free will for quite sometime.

ahh, id love to page him back, but unfortunately the person's account I used to use doesn't use it/changed his password/whatever...i haven't been there for a little while now.

Archived