IGNORED

What are your top 5 favorite musicians..

The Dark Lord

1. Bear vs. Shark

Nice! :beer: I especially like Bear vs Shark's debut album. I enjoyed Terrorhawk as well but some parts just bug me, where as the debut was nearly perfect.

Oh hellz yea. Right Now You're In The Best Of Hands... is my favourite release in music history. I've never found a band that even rivals the passion and energy that Bear vs. Shark have/had. Terrorhawk is incredible too, but doesn't even touch Right Now...

Yup, too bad. I'm anxious to hear any releases from the new bands that these guys are in. I haven't been following any, I just know that several of them are active in other bands but haven't released any albums yet.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

1. Bear vs. Shark

Nice! :beer: I especially like Bear vs Shark's debut album. I enjoyed Terrorhawk as well but some parts just bug me, where as the debut was nearly perfect.

Oh hellz yea. Right Now You're In The Best Of Hands... is my favourite release in music history. I've never found a band that even rivals the passion and energy that Bear vs. Shark have/had. Terrorhawk is incredible too, but doesn't even touch Right Now...

Yup, too bad. I'm anxious to hear any releases from the new bands that these guys are in. I haven't been following any, I just know that several of them are active in other bands but haven't released any albums yet.

Check out Bars of Gold, the latest post-bvs band *has vocalist marc and drummer brandon*

They're active, touring and recording (I think) and are incredible. A few tracks are on there myspace and there's a live bootleg about, check them out. They're pretty much what every bvs fan has been looking for since... well, bvs!

This is subject to change:

Radiohead

Biosphere

Klaus Schulze

Manuel Gottsching/Ashra/Ash Ra Tempel

Popol Vuh

Devin Townsend

Autechre

Tim Hecker

Boards Of Canada

The Flaming Lips

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Right now it would fucking honestly have to be (in order)

Bach

Kate Bush

Jimi Hendrix

The Beatles

RDJ

Fennesz

Archived