IGNORED

the persuasionists

keltoi

I love Buxton too. I vaguely remember him admitting in the Adam&Joe podcasts that this was going to be shit.

I assume he'll have a role in one of the upcoming Edgar Wright films. In fact, Ant-Man is co-written by Joe Cornish. Surely a guarantee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Gary C

I didn't want to start a new thread, but for anyone that's a fan of Adam and Joe there's an Easter Special podcast available on the BBC6 website and via iTunes.

Buxton is also fronting a themed mixtape show on Sunday afternoons, also available on both sites. This weekend's mixtape most notably includes Vangelis

I assume he'll have a role in one of the upcoming Edgar Wright films. In fact, Ant-Man is co-written by Joe Cornish. Surely a guarantee.

They've been filming 'Attack the Block' near me in south London for about 3 weeks last month, which is his directorial debut about an alien attack on a housing estate. I've just looked for some footage and all its giving me is some ridiculous Brixton vs Peckham gang videos.

Archived