IGNORED

Eerie

skotosa

I like it

Thanks man! Your the first on this forum to say that about any1 of my songs. Thank you very much. :biggrin:

Good thing about this forum is that I know when ppl say they do like it they actually mean it. Unlike family which would probably like it no matter what.

Thanks man! Your the first on this forum to say that about any1 of my songs. Thank you very much. :biggrin:

Good thing about this forum is that I know when ppl say they do like it they actually mean it. Unlike family which would probably like it no matter what.

Man your lucky, my family tell me they hate my music no matter what.

Really nice track man, kinda washes over you so you forget you're listening to music because you're completely devoured by it. What program did you use to make this- the last sound that plays sounds like SuperCollider???

• 1 year later...

Man your lucky, my family tell me they hate my music no matter what.

Really nice track man, kinda washes over you so you forget you're listening to music because you're completely devoured by it. What program did you use to make this- the last sound that plays sounds like SuperCollider???

Renoise and judging by all the positive feedback I should get back into making more music like this. Last bit was lofi effect renoise has, Thanks for the comment :)

Archived