IGNORED

Help me Stop Touching my Face

Guest Tony Danza

just read the thread here on WATMM about the people with the fucked up mangled cocks, and imagine that shit will contaminate your face. that should do it.

also, this:

4-cute-puppies-wallpaper-640x480.jpg

puppies!

have a nice fucking day :cisfor:

Guest Tony Danza

Pimples! Why, I oughta! *waves fist*

I only had like three tiny pimples in that picture. The other marks are crazy brown spots from years of no sunscreen.

Anyway, I heard about this guy at work who kept rubbing his eyes. He got herpes. IN HIS EYES! EYE HERPES!!! OH, GOD!!! I rub my eyes constantly, too. I DON'T WANT EYE HERPES!!! This other guy got MRSA in his eye. That's something like "methcellin resistant staphalecoucous areaea" or something. It's basically eye herpes, too. Or something. I hear it's something you don't want. We actually didn't see him at work for a few weeks after we heard that he got it.

Weird coincidence: An ad for "Restasis" just came on TV and the spokeswoman said something about eye herpes. huh.

Archived