IGNORED

Tekken Movie [ TRAILER ]

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Yeah , you're probable right .

But then again , the anime movie came out about 8 - 10 years ago and that shit was hated then and now .

Guest Enter a new display name

This movie should have been about a little boy who participates to a Tekken arcade tournament while his parents' lives are at stake.

Guest Glass Plate

yoshimitsu looked like total failure, whole movie will then fail if you they don't even succeed in portraying one of the coolest characters (graphically).

what is this shit

other movies based on these kind of games (crap or not) at LEAST held the fights at different places and not in one and the same fucking ring (just like the fucking games)

really, at least that could have made it a bit more interesting, you could cram in some storyline shit that way

they probably didn't have the budget (it shows)

and yes, this is 8 years too late

Guest Coalbucket PI

Looks like a complete phone-in from every angle. Even though its a stupid video game there were some undeniably cool aspects that could have been used to make a story out of. Could have even dropped the whole fighting tournament aspect of it pretty much, gone for some occult devil ogre shit. God damn I used to want some jin kazama trousers when I was about 12.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

[youtubehd]Plz-bhcHryc[/youtubehd]

I've been meaning to see The Room for quite sometime now .

I hear nothing but ''good'' things about it .

Archived