IGNORED

Where did my post about black people go?

impakt

Posting just a McGriff emoticon in the body of your topic is not a discussion ....

It started a discussion through the topic and I was hoping for some input from our ebon friends about how it felt like to get profiled because of "gangstaz". Too much to handle for whiteys I guess.

Guest ezkerraldean

i got punched really hard by a black person last night

although we were both drunk and i asked him to do it lol

he said it was his hardest punch but it didnt actually hurt much lol

then he gave me his hat and we continued drinking baileys

racism is so fun, the way people take it so seriously purely demonstrates their extreme idiocy and childishness.

making fun of something about a person that the person himself has no say in is totally redundant. It's like making fun of a man for being a man. Water off a fucking duck's back. Unless you're an imbecile of course.

Guest ezkerraldean
It's like making fun of a man for being a man. Water off a fucking duck's back.

omg how can you say that about ducks, way to enforce stereotypes you dirty species-ist!

racism is so fun, the way people take it so seriously purely demonstrates their extreme idiocy and childishness.

making fun of something about a person that the person himself has no say in is totally redundant. It's like making fun of a man for being a man. Water off a fucking duck's back. Unless you're an imbecile of course.

This!

This!

:cisfor:

Archived