IGNORED

Sesame Street

mcbpete

No both of those are sampled in both the original Aquarius single and the MHTRTC & Peel Sessions versions. And why exactly can he not 'act the expert' if he knows the correct facts ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't think they "changed" it, i think it's a new recording of a different girl.

I think for a lot of their "samples" they actually recreate the original sound so they can easily change elements if so desired. I seem to remember reading that the bass in Aquarius is a case of that.

only for the album version of Aquarius, the original version was indeed sampled.

and the orange and i love you clips? stop acting the expert.

you seem to have a problem with me, simply because i know facts and you think you know facts.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
i don't think they "changed" it, i think it's a new recording of a different girl.

I think for a lot of their "samples" they actually recreate the original sound so they can easily change elements if so desired. I seem to remember reading that the bass in Aquarius is a case of that.

only for the album version of Aquarius, the original version was indeed sampled.

and the orange and i love you clips? stop acting the expert.

you seem to have a problem with me, simply because i know facts and you think you know facts.

in all honesty i was just baiting this weird looking fucker because his twerpy style make me laugh. :shrug: i'm afraid that's the truth. not very cool i guess.

Archived