IGNORED

Snow from hell

marf

Guest Calx Sherbet

i love it when people in texas are saying it's SO COOOOOLD and it's like 50 degrees. they have no idea what winter is like

You'll miss it when its gone. I do...

after experiencing winter with a car for the first time, i started hating the season. it's a nice time of the year, but so many problems on the road. this might be the first time i miss it.....i always missed it as a kid

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id love to live in Northern Canada. Like Yellow knife. It seems so mysterious. So wild. Its all about the gear you have though. I bet everyone there has great insulated homes, snowmobiles, clothes made for that weather.

after experiencing winter with a car for the first time, i started hating the season. it's a nice time of the year, but so many problems on the road. this might be the first time i miss it.....i always missed it as a kid

this is my problem. the wife lives in pittsburgh and i live near dc, so i drive on the weekends and am always nervous about snow affecting my drive. if i could stay put, i would love the snow.

id love to live in Northern Canada. Like Yellow knife. It seems so mysterious. So wild. Its all about the gear you have though. I bet everyone there has great insulated homes, snowmobiles, clothes made for that weather.

i never got to yellowknife, but the tundra is a magical thing indeed...tundra anywhere really.

i always love snowfall.....i cant stand it once its on the ground and nothing more is happening but a slushy mess.... contrary to most people around here though, i love walking around in the closed streets...feel like a siberian exile or something.

Ill take this snow rather than new england snow where it doesn't go away. It just turns into black slush and stays there for months. This must be why everyone in Boston had spotty acne ridden skin. The fucked up nasty weather.

hey jefferoo where in bk do u live?

greenpoint, u?

im in south wburg. i live right next to the bway G and the Hewes JM, we should smoke some shrubs and play records some time. every person ive met in real life from watmm has been kewl. six lives 7 min from me as well.

No shit!

I used to live on s3rd b/w hooper and hewes 8 or 9 years ago. that neighborhood sucked. it was before barcade and dumont and all that other shit was on union. we were the first white people on our block and when I wasn't getting chased home by some dude with a metal pipe, there would be some motherfucker banging on our door with a golfclub telling us to get the fuck out in spanish. greenpoint is much better imo.

I don't smoke shrubs or drink anymore, unfortunately, but I definitely play records. Word!

Archived