IGNORED

Snowflake Symmetry

Guest Erothyme

It's got one of those beats that makes me see scenes from imaginary movies happening in sync with it. I like those kind of beats.

edit- this track sounds like a fat man in a bad suit shambling through a grocery store & filling his shopping cart with canned beans, then driving back to his apartment & eating the beans in a haphazard (yet at the same time mechanically efficient) fashion.

Guest Erothyme

edit- this track sounds like a fat man in a bad suit shambling through a grocery store & filling his shopping cart with canned beans, then driving back to his apartment & eating the beans in a haphazard (yet at the same time mechanically efficient) fashion.

Did not expect this imagery. Highly amusing. 8)

It's got one of those beats that makes me see scenes from imaginary movies happening in sync with it. I like those kind of beats.

like those artsy fartsy childrens programs, i can perfectly imagine that...

Guest Masonic Boom

Sorry, I haven't actually listened to the track yet because it's been busy at work and I've not got a decent connection at home to load Soundcloud but every time I see this thread I keep thinking "why are Mercury Rev being discussed on this forum?" Sorry.

Archived