IGNORED

Australian Politicians, at it again

chenGOD

The South Australian Attorney-General revealed in an interview aired last night that a "threatening note from a gamer" was placed under his door early one morning.

"I feel that my family and I are more at risk from gamers than we are from the outlaw motorcycle gangs who also hate me and are running a candidate against me,"

wtf? outlaw motorcycle gangs are attempting to get a hold in australian politics?

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I love that you call them "bikie" gangs!!!

I used to call my trike "bikie" when I was four years old.

Guest bitroast

put all our aussie politicians on a barge and push it towards tasmania.

tha'td make some good television. 100 or so politicians bear grylls-ing it for survival on the rough and uninhabitable island of tasmania.

The South Australian Attorney-General revealed in an interview aired last night that a "threatening note from a gamer" was placed under his door early one morning.

"I feel that my family and I are more at risk from gamers than we are from the outlaw motorcycle gangs who also hate me and are running a candidate against me,"

that quote is just so ignorant that idon'tknowwheretostart.

naw i bet this guy plays video games all the time. all his quotes scream "informed" to me, dunno about you fags and your ultra violent sex simulations.

Archived