IGNORED

Let's all laugh at Arsenal

Guest Alex C

Fabianski is a piece of shit, as is Bendtner.

In fact, I'm taking matters out of Wenger's hands: who wants to buy Nicklas Bendtner?

Campbell was pretty good, I thought. The backpass is a little dubious, it wouldn't have made it to the keeper without a touch. Any competent goalkeeper would've just blasted it away at that point.

:facepalm: , indeed. Our passing and ball-retention was poor. I haven't been as frustrated by Arsenal in about, oh, a week. In the second-leg, with Arshavin, Gallas, Song and Almunia back, I fancy us to take them though.

Fuck, I love Alex Song. We clearly missed him tonight. Diaby should not be playing such a defensive role. I understand that Cesc has hit some form in scoring, but I would still prefer him to pull the strings from a little deeper.

If only we'd signed a striker.

22443347_12.jpg

fabianskiGET_228x344.jpg

seriously his hair is perfectly shaped and colored every time....

too bad he played like shit.

you suck_43032657_fabianski203_270.jpg

You may not be happy to learn that he was sporting a buzzcut tonight.

Fabianski is well shit, Almunia is flaming. What's Wanger to do?

Bendtner's not bad, but he's not really a CF, needs to be played wide. You lot don't need a striker, you need some bloody defense. More wide open than Britney Spears little sister's vagina.

And yes you missed Alex Song tonight. He's such an underrated player. It's easy to see why you would play Diaby deeper than Fabregas though, he's much better defensively. Plus without Arshavin and van Persie, you need someone else up there who can create some magic.

Also this is fucking the funniest thing just about ever.

mexicanwave2.gif

Bendtner's not bad, but he's not really a CF, needs to be played wide. You lot don't need a striker, you need some bloody defense. More wide open than Britney Spears little sister's vagina.

And yes you missed Alex Song tonight. He's such an underrated player. It's easy to see why you would play Diaby deeper than Fabregas though, he's much better defensively. Plus without Arshavin and van Persie, you need someone else up there who can create some magic.

this post is brilliant. not a word made sense. is it about football men in their football costumes and their football shoes?

mexicanwave2.gif

in a way, it is. :trashbear:

this post is brilliant. not a word made sense. is it about football men in their football costumes and their football shoes?

mexicanwave2.gif

in a way, it is. :trashbear:

What didn't make sense about it you drunk scot? :flower:

Almunia's first English interview was on the subject of poltergeists.

“One night, we were sleeping and my wife suddenly woke me up with a shout. She said there was this monk-like figure with a candle in his hand. She was in bed, next to me. I didn’t see him but I was shit scared."

snn1926ea280_438326a.jpg

Archived