IGNORED

Cat Roulette

Joyrex

Guest Backson

Cats are the Devil's minions .. and when the day comes , Jesus will return ..

and like the ancient prophesy says .. Jesus and Osis' dogs will embark in a crusade to destroy The Devil and his minions (The Cats)

dogs are for retards

no offence

and like the ancient prophesy says .. Jesus and Osis' dogs will embark in a crusade to destroy The Devil and his minions (The Cats)

dogs are for retards

no offence

I hate dogs too .. but Cats are just Evil (In my Opinion) , Egyptians used the eyes of a Cat as a gateway to the underworld ..

Guest Backson

dogs are for retards

no offence

I hate dogs too .. but Cats are just Evil (In my Opinion) , Egyptians used the eyes of a Cat as a gateway to the underworld ..

cats are evil as fuck.

one of mine just glared at me when i gave him his dinner, until it wore me down and i had to tip it out and get him another.

When I worked at Burger King, a couple of co-workers decided to try having contests, and one of them was to see how many times they could say the word "meow" while taking the order in the drive-through. One guy got up to seventeen before the customer paused, sighed and said, "It's 'sir'."

Archived