IGNORED

Man City .. Good Bye

Boxing Day

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor aaron ramsey. poor ryan shawcross. He was clearly very distraught after his ghastly mistake.

you could tell it was serious right away as all the other players were absolutely furious! it was interesting to see, espcially vermaelen, who is usually cool as a cucumber, but went white as a sheet (whiter than usual) and looked like he was about to hurl. Cesc was also quite upset.

click only if you want to see a broken leg!

aaronramseyinjury20100227_412x232.jpg

Guest Ron Manager

poor aaron ramsey. poor ryan shawcross. He was clearly very distraught after his ghastly mistake.

you could tell it was serious right away as all the other players were absolutely furious! it was interesting to see, espcially vermaelen, who is usually cool as a cucumber, but went white as a sheet (whiter than usual) and looked like he was about to hurl. Cesc was also quite upset.

click only if you want to see a broken leg!

aaronramseyinjury20100227_412x232.jpg

Shiiit. Is that bone sticking out in the sock?

David James, Robert Green, Joe Hart; Wes Brown, James Milner, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Joleon Lescott, Ryan Shawcross, Leighton Baines, Stephen Warnock; David Beckham, Theo Walcott, Frank Lampard, Gareth Barry, Steven Gerrard, Michael Carrick, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stewart Downing; Emile Heskey, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney, Peter Crouch, Carlton Cole

TEAM SHAINEOCK

handbags and all that. next week city will be back to normal loosing games.

now can we focas on the league cup final tomorrow

come on you villains!!

AstonVillaHanksPA_468x294.jpg

Sorry Chris. I'll have an avatar for you by tomorrow morning :)

real shame about Ramsey, clearly no intent from Shawcross. Boxing Day, why would you say good bye Arsenal?

handbags and all that. next week city will be back to normal loosing games.

now can we focas on the league cup final tomorrow

come on you villains!!

AstonVillaHanksPA_468x294.jpg

Sorry Chris. I'll have an avatar for you by tomorrow morning :)

real shame about Ramsey, clearly no intent from Shawcross. Boxing Day, why would you say good bye Arsenal?

Eduardo's Injury Vs Birmingham lost them the title Two seasons ago .. I Predict the same will happen here ..

lol, for them to lose the title, first they have to win it. I don't think this injury hurts them anywhere near as much as losing Eduardo did for them.

lol, for them to lose the title, first they have to win it. I don't think this injury hurts them anywhere near as much as losing Eduardo did for them.

I Don't know , I just repeat what Andy Gray Says ..

Commentators (as much as I respect Andy Gray) are paid to talk nonsense. I'd say Arsenal uses this as motivation to drive hard. They'll still finish second to us though...lol

there is a diffrence between ramsy and Eduardo

also chanGOD you have to relize im a AFC bournemouth fan more then a villa fan by about 90% i like villa for the fact they play attractive football :D

Commentators (as much as I respect Andy Gray) are paid to talk nonsense. I'd say Arsenal uses this as motivation to drive hard. They'll still finish second to us though...lol

Predictions

Top 4 - -Chelsea - Arsenal - Man U - Man City

Europa League - Liverpool - Spurs

FA Cup - Aston Villa

there is a diffrence between ramsy and Eduardo

also chenGOD you have to relize im a AFC bournemouth fan more then a villa fan by about 90% i like villa for the fact they play attractive football :D

I realise that CMA....and will take that into account when making my avatar selection for you. :)

Archived