mitch murder - wonky business

mitch murder - outta space

mitch murder - coup de théâtre

mitch murder - style

mitch murder - square city

mitch murder - mashup

mitch murder - après ski party (1978)

mitch murder - after hours run

I wish I had more traxxxx to work with but this will do. I know what's going on MYYYYY record rotation for the next 2 years.

YES!! im only halfway through and im already loving it! some of the transitions are clever as fuck. i also had some worries about how some of the tracks ('specially the older ones) are eq'd differently than the rest (nightshift and wonky business for example are a bit on the bassy side originally), and that it would sound weird or whatever, but it doesnt really seem to be an issue here at all.

CHEERS MATE

YES!! im only halfway through and im already loving it! some of the transitions are clever as fuck. i also had some worries about how some of the tracks ('specially the older ones) are eq'd differently than the rest (nightshift and wonky business for example are a bit on the bassy side originally), and that it would sound weird or whatever, but it doesnt really seem to be an issue here at all.

CHEERS MATE

*wipes sweat off forehead*

WHEW!

It's the pitch changing the songs from the original tempo. I didn't fuck with warping that souds like ASS most time except on really small files. I didn't eq shit besides a cleverly placed and used master eq on the master wav of the entire mix. in cool edit lol. i hope that works on win 7.

Archived