Guest Barricade

shame it's such a dull album

*ducks*

agreed

and fail on that picture, where is Mike's hand coming from? Nice try though

*ducks*

How wrong can one man be?

yeah... maybe one of the greatest albums in music history. I mean, there are a lot of great albums, and this is one of them :)

Guest Calx Sherbet

*ducks*

yeah... maybe one of the greatest albums in music history. I mean, there are a lot of great albums, and this is one of them :)

I'm going to guess this is sarcastic

so...do people agree with me on mike and rich? I mean, I can expect that kind of quality from mike when he's not at his best, but rdj never makes anything dull...especially not around that period of his career.

based on how the album sounds, it really could've just been another mu-ziq album for the most part. vodka is really distinctly Rich, though. but that aside, i've enjoyed this album on many occasions. it's just a weird trippy party of an album, and bu bu bu ba is the hangover after all of it.

and i still remember the first time i heard Giant Deflating Football...good times :rolleyes:

*ducks*

I'm going to guess this is sarcastic

so...do people agree with me on mike and rich? I mean, I can expect that kind of quality from mike when he's not at his best, but rdj never makes anything dull...especially not around that period of his career.

lol no, I'm not being sarcastic... EKT is strange (in the good sense).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived