IGNORED

Have you ever written a letter of complaint?

Guest tbio2007

smettingham.

as far as i know q-tips are not good for the ears for two reasons. the first being that the wax in the ear is regulated

by the body naturally and is very important in keeping contaminants out of the ear. secondly q-tipping can force

contaminants and wax farther down in the ear which can cause infection and blockages.

xxx may know more on this, but i thought it wouldn't hurt for me to share a few words as well.

a bunch of people keep taking my parking space that is included in my lease....so far ive written every license plate down that i could, i have over 35 separate ones...the problem is they only park in my spot at night, after the rental place is closed, so i cant get maintenance to give them a ticket....im tempted to go in there one day, show them the list of plates, and then threaten to start calling the cops every time this happens.

if its in the terms of your lease, the management is responsible and if they take no action to do anything THEY are breaking the terms of your lease. you have the right to take legal action or to stop following the terms of your own lease.

Not necessarily. Some leases will provide reserved parking and appropriate signage but not require a landlord to enforce it.

Also, many leases, probably most of them, have a "no waiver" clause stating that if a landlord fails to meet one term, the rest of the terms of the lease still apply. The tenant might be able to opt out of their lease in this case, but that's not really a good option either.

It really depends on what SR4's lease says.

On the Peacock and Gamble podcast, they write letters of complaint to try to get free stuff. I find their letters humorous.

I want to write a complaint letter just to get free stuff.

About five of my friends and I were craving a midnight snack when we visited New Orleans and could only think to walk one block away to a Popeye's chicken. At first the two ladies working wouldn't let us in (it was 12:01) and we all walked away dejected. Halfway between our hotel and the Popeye's a severely winded Popeye's employee caught up with us saying we could buy all the leftover chicken from the entire day for half-price.

I then called Popeye's headquarters to recommend Tanisha and Brittany for their excellent service. They asked for my address and a month later I received a fifty page booklet of Popeye's coupons. There isn't a Popeye's in my town. fml. also Popeye's sucks.

PS. on the note of bad breath, my gf (at the time) ate a corndog so fast and without chewing that a small bit got stuck in her throat. Not so big that it hurt her to breathe or whatever, but big enough to start decomposing and make her breath smell TERRIBLE! It took a good three weeks for the dog to decompose enough to fall down the esophagus and for the rotten pork smell to subside.

PS. on the note of bad breath, my gf (at the time) ate a corndog so fast and without chewing that a small bit got stuck in her throat. Not so big that it hurt her to breathe or whatever, but big enough to start decomposing and make her breath smell TERRIBLE! It took a good three weeks for the dog to decompose enough to fall down the esophagus and for the rotten pork smell to subside.

OMFG IRL LOL that is fucking TERRIBLE

yeah Popeye's is not good

nor is KFC

OMFG IRL LOL that is fucking TERRIBLE

yeah Popeye's is not good

nor is KFC

yeah no kissy kissy for three weeks twas a bummer

my crotch can't smell tho :emotawesomepm9:

Guest margaret thatcher

About five of my friends and I were craving a midnight snack when we visited New Orleans and could only think to walk one block away to a Popeye's chicken. At first the two ladies working wouldn't let us in (it was 12:01) and we all walked away dejected. Halfway between our hotel and the Popeye's a severely winded Popeye's employee caught up with us saying we could buy all the leftover chicken from the entire day for half-price.

I then called Popeye's headquarters to recommend Tanisha and Brittany for their excellent service. They asked for my address and a month later I received a fifty page booklet of Popeye's coupons. There isn't a Popeye's in my town. fml. also Popeye's sucks.

i visited n'orleans back in summer 2005 with the ex. ended up going there one night. the place is full of "characters".

Guest glasse

Here is an email I wrote to Sonic Circuits in DC in 2007 after some friends and I drove there to see a show:

Jason Attig to contact2007

show details 10/7/07

Hello, some friends and I recently saw the show at the Warehouse. My main reason for coming was to see Christoph Heeman play. I was interested that the show would be a festival with many artists, but I was not really familiar with the other artists before then.

I was somewhat bothered that Christoph Heemann did not go on until 2:30 in the morning. We are from Harrisburg, PA, and are used to having to drive to Philly or DC to see a show. However it is a 2 hour+ drive and I usually am planning on being home by 3 at the latest for most shows. Here is the thing, at a usual show you have a headliner and maybe one or two opening acts. The headliner will go on last as the climax of the show. This works because these shows are generally only 3 or 4 hours and it is not too late by the time the headliner goes on. However festivals, especially those that will go late into the night, should be treated a little differently. There are opening acts to get the show warmed up, but then the headliners go on at prime time when the most people are there. After they finish, the people that came long distances or just came to see a certain artist can leave, but others who are local or staying over in town can hang out while local acts, DJs, etc. play into the night.

In this case we were forced to stay until every last other act played. There was even some collaboration band formed out of other local bands that insisted they go on before Heemann. We should not have had to wait through all of that when the show was running so late. Those performances should have been reserved for after the headlining acts have played.

When Heemann finally went on there was this crackling in the speakers throughout his entire set. This was probably someones laptop that fell asleep while it was plugged into the sound system. I was very suprised that the show wasn't stopped and the problem fixed before continuing.

That was the main thing. The only other thing was the fact that you did not have an operating fund? The show cost $15, we handed the guy $20 bills and he looked at us like we were crazy. We had to go out of our way to get change from someone to pay for the tickets. Then as other people came in that did happen to have exact change the guy went on about how great it was (very audible to us) that they had exact change and that is what they love there, when people have exact change. Well, here is an analogy from my work at FedEx. Say someone comes into my store and wants to ship a package, but they don't have their account number. I don't make them go back and get it, I try to look it up for them because that is good service. But then say another person comes in while that first person is still there and they already have their account number ready. What would happen if I went on and on to them about how we love it when a customer comes in and already has their account number ready, that that really makes our day. How is that first person going to feel if they hear that? Embarrassed, angry, maybe they won't even come back.

Anyway, I love the music and I think it is great when there are organizations dedicated to promoting and furthering it. However, I hope you see the validity in my criticisms and are willing to address the issues there.

Thank you,

Jason Attig

Archived