IGNORED

french torture gameshow experiment

keltoi

Guest theSun

yarly

anyone catch that show on fox reality called solitary? they lock 9 people up and not let them eat/sleep for long periods of time and then do incredibly painful/tedious test things and see who's the first to quit. i usually detest reality shows but this one is pretty much one lol after another.

£20 says if they could somehow do discrete Milgram experiments on everyone when they reach the age 21, at which point you lose the right to vote if you go through all of it... most of the world's problems would be saved in a few decades.

Guest Lube Saibot

£20 says if they could somehow do discrete Milgram experiments on everyone when they reach the age 21, at which point you lose the right to vote if you go through all of it... most of the world's problems would be saved in a few decades.

another 20 quid from me on the same horse

I thought this sort of thing wasn't allowed.

After the Milgram experiments, the people who went though with the torture suffered a lot of psychological anguish and stuff.

Historically there are just countless experiments on humans in the name of research,science,the greater good,whatever.

Apart from good old Stan's experiments I'd like to add The Monster Study,The Tuskagee Studies and Unit 731 to the list that dictates humans do really cruel and shitty things to other humans because one of them has a white coat and a clipboard.

The only difference in my opinion is that the reality show(or relly telly as its become known in the uk-I know,I know)has a glamorous hostess and a chanting crowd.

I think the sentiment 'people....what a bunch of bastards.'can be echoed once more here.

Archived