IGNORED

Mozilla Songbird

murve33

Guest Glass Plate

i don't see whats so wrong with itunes other than no flac (a huge downside)

but then again i have a mac and an ipod

My music library is so big on my old computer that if I try to run itunes it just crashes, itunes really sucks. (I don't need you to memorize where all my shit is, I'm not a retard! and even windows media player does it with out flipping out!). Also every time I'm using a mac at school and I double click an mp3 forgetting it'll use iTunes, it takes up to 3 or 4 minutes to get the program to finally shut the fuck up/close. Though I will say I hate apple products and own PCs and non-apple mp3 player and phone.

Another cool thing with Winamp is the Pause button, you can set it to a custom keyboard key and just press it whenever you want it, you can't do this in foobar2000 unless you bring it to focus.

Of course you can do this in foobar. Just make your keyboard shortcut and tick the "Global Hotkey" boxxy-box

Another cool thing with Winamp is the Pause button, you can set it to a custom keyboard key and just press it whenever you want it, you can't do this in foobar2000 unless you bring it to focus.

Of course you can do this in foobar. Just make your keyboard shortcut and tick the "Global Hotkey" boxxy-box

Cool that worked, still wished it was easier to figure out.

Archived