IGNORED

Oi Röyksopp!

chassis

We we're promised it last year at some stage. But finally:

“Senior” is now finished. We know we promised to release it towards the end of 2009, but due to certain factors that we cannot control, the completion of the album has been delayed. Until now that is. We do not know the exact releasedate yet, but we hope to get it out some time in April this year (…obviously).

So good news it is then. Who's a fan?

I quite enjoyed Junior. But I'm looking forward to the Autumn/Winter feel to Senior.

Tricky Tricky was a very The Knife kinda track, I'd say Karen had much input. I really enjoyed The Girl and The Robot too.

I don't know why but You dont have a Clue us my favourite track. I think its the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoKxYv8NCQ

My favorites off of Junior go from The Girl and the Robot->Happy Up Here->This Must Be It->Vision One->It's What I Want. I basically only like the beginning and end to that album, but the parts I like I really like.

I've been looking forward to Senior for a long time, so this thread now has me quite psyched. Thank you for posting and here's to Senior. :happy:

Guest Enter a new display name

Fuck the present Röyksopp (I changed my avatar before this thread was posted, just saying). Melody A.M. basically changed my life, then the band's new direction became disappointing.

Guest iamabe

I love Junior and can't wait for the "darker" Senior.

Regarding Vision One - does that lead synth that rolls through the whole track and fills up the instrumental bits sound like a Korg MS-20? It has a really distinct edgy sound, like a saw tuned so low you can hear each oscillation. I love that shit.

Melody A.M. has some amazing bits like "Higher Place". Sounds gonjasufi ish..

Melody A.M. basically changed my life, then the band's new direction became disappointing.

You should stop looking at the direction and listen to the music.

You might enjoy yourself.

Archived