IGNORED

complete ban on smoking in cars?

keltoi

"smoking is the number reason for death." WHO

face it, there are few things you can legally buy with money that are as ridiculous and outright lethal as cigarettes.

i mean okay, you could always start drinking gasoline, but gas isn't advertised as a drink is it?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Conor74

face it, there are few things you can legally buy with money that are as ridiculous and outright lethal as cigarettes.

Legally buy? You don't even need to fork out for suicide, which can be lethal, and I don't think that right should be denied. If I want to smoke myself to death, let me. Yes, I know the health costs, and I put my hands up and say sorry for that, like the kid who drives too fast or the person who drinks too much or the woman who eats burgers all day, we can be a drain. And of course I am all for banning cigs in workplaces, in public transport etc. Why should you have to cough your way through my vice? But in my car? That is not anyone else's problem.

"-And finally, should I take advice from a girl who doesn't need to smoke in order to have bad breath ?"

That made me laugh.

azatoth: whatever..you all look the same anyways...

my bad. sorry. :flower:

"smoking is the number reason for death." WHO

i mean okay, you could always start drinking gasoline, but gas isn't advertised as a drink is it?

funny, I always thought death was the number one reason for death.

Guest margaret thatcher

also, smoking areas outside of bars and clubs are prime spots for chatting up ladies.

no smoking = no smoking areas = the breakdown of civilisation.

*lights up*

Wasn't it Hicks that said something about all those people moaning about smokers, should take a look around the world we live in and shut the f*** up?

I dunno,just a thought.

Billpaxton.jpg

fuck! was going to do the same thing.

well played.

Archived