IGNORED

Help me

Boxing Day

Hello WATMM ,

I am desperate (And willing to embarrass myself in front of you lot) , so i am going to plead the Internet (Lame i know :facepalm: )

Okay , here is the deal , I'm poor , unemployed , with medical problems (i need to take care of.. fast).

That is why i am asking YOU to find me a job (Abroad). Why abroad? , well because i have no fucking health care. I am slowly rotting , and i need to see a doctor fast (i have heard good things about Health Care in other countries.)

so please, if Anyone knows somebody who is willing to give me work permit , or anyone willing to marry me (for citizenship) , please think of me first.

:beer:

Guest Gary C

Goobacks.jpg

The only time I've worked abroad (US) was as part of a seasonal scheme; either being a slave on a summer-park or ski-resort. Companies like that are pretty much guaranteed to get you a 6-month extendable visa, but you'll need money to get out there and live for a while first.

If you want to go somewhere for free and work then you should probably start a war and claim asylum.

And I'm assuming that once you're there, you're just going to drop down and hope they fix all your medical problems, which is unlikely.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I actually have no idea how easy it is to be allowed to work here. Are you an American?

Guest Gary C

Working in the US usually involves sponsorship from the company, and I'd assume there are inspectors and investigations so it becomes that only the bigger and more able companies can handle the paperwork.

You need to wow the company in an interview because if you disappear they'll probably get fucked. So there are scary forms and procedures to adhere to, but it's all hot-air really.

Probably easier, you can work illegally. Which would just involve landing in a country, sleeping on the street or a hostel if you can afford it, hanging around dodgy looking places or industrial/agricultural areas and talking to other foreigners.

That'd probably be a pretty horrible life though. Sleeping in the cupboard of a smelly house of refugees and being indebted to a slave-trader.

Guest Franklin

what medical condition dude.

you might be able to cross the canadian border ask somebody to punch you and get treatment in hospital for everything.

Guest Ominous

I'd probably expand that list of countries that you're so sure will take care of you if I were you. There are plenty of third-world countries where medical costs are pretty low; it's being called medical tourism. I know that you don't have a job; but many third world countries need English teachers, or if you go to a hostel, they might offer you free accomodations and food if you work there (example). I don't know if your medical condition does involve substantial costs and advanced procedures though. Good luck.

Guest uptowndevil

Seems to me that he's ignorantly ignoring this thread, so fuck him.

LOL , I'm not ignoring this thread.

seems to me that you are

Guest uptowndevil

seems to me that you are

I'm reading the suggestions and stuff.

i'm still not convinced

seems to me that you are

i'm still not convinced

I responded to the first couple of follow-ups.

I don't want to respond to Gary C because i have a feeling the exchange will end up being a heated Immigration debate.

Guest uptowndevil

seems to me that you are

i'm still not convinced

I responded to the first couple of follow-ups.

I don't want to respond to Gary C because i have a feeling the exchange will end up being a heated Immigration debate.

i apologize for pretending to be serious. i retract my previous comments

you might be able to cross the canadian border ask somebody to punch you and get treatment in hospital for everything.

Canada is very close to where i am , but the thing is , I don't want to cross it illegally.

I have tried to get permission and visas , but all were rejected. (Including the tourist visa)

I'd probably expand that list of countries that you're so sure will take care of you if I were you. There are plenty of third-world countries where medical costs are pretty low; it's being called medical tourism. I know that you don't have a job; but many third world countries need English teachers, or if you go to a hostel, they might offer you free accomodations and food if you work there (example). I don't know if your medical condition does involve substantial costs and advanced procedures though. Good luck.

I have looked into that also , And as of right now , it is my best option (But you know, i need lots of $$ , which at the moment i don't have)

Guest Gary C

Aw, I didn't really want to get into a debate. I just needed more information as to where you were exactly. If you're American, then yeah, try Canada.

Guest Franklin

Canada is very close to where i am , but the thing is , I don't want to cross it illegally.

I have tried to get permission and visas , but all were rejected. (Including the tourist visa)

I have looked into that also , And as of right now , it is my best option (But you know, i need lots of $$ , which at the moment i don't have)

Wait... so you can't even travel to visit the CN tower or anything as a tourist? Why can't you get a visa? Criminal activity? Bubble boy?

Wait... so you can't even travel to visit the CN tower or anything as a tourist? Why can't you get a visa? Criminal activity? Bubble boy?

Years ago (When i was one year old) my parents immigrated to England (and stayed there illegally) , when i was 13 the authorities decided it was a good idea to politely tell us to leave the country and find a legal way to stay. My parents weren't having any of it , so instead immigrated to the US (Where am i now).

So because of my parents brilliant idea to overstay their "visits" , I am blacklisted.

Hello WATMM ,

I am desperate (And willing to embarrass myself in front of you lot) , so i am going to plead the Internet (Lame i know :facepalm: )

Okay , here is the deal , I'm poor , unemployed , with medical problems (i need to take care of.. fast).

That is why i am asking YOU to find me a job (Abroad). Why abroad? , well because i have no fucking health care. I am slowly rotting , and i need to see a doctor fast (i have heard good things about Health Care in other countries.)

so please, if Anyone knows somebody who is willing to give me work permit , or anyone willing to marry me (for citizenship) , please think of me first.

getting into the UK through marriage is not easy at all. trust me. it'd cost you at the very least around £1000-£1200 just in VISA fees alone, and that's not taking into account the cost of actually getting married, and then the amount of time it'd take you to prove that it's a valid marriage. also you can't work for the first 6 months because you'd be here on a fiancé VISA at first (and then have to upgrade to a Marriage VISA once the marriage was done). also, you would both have to prove that you've known each other for a period of time, have met before, and your partner would have to prove that they could sustain you during the initial 6 months where you can't work. basically, what you've seen in films or TV shows is bullshit.

also, getting into the UK through an employer is not easy either, as it seems to be the case that quite a few employers are not willing to go through the hassle of doing work permits, etc. and also we're still in recession (fuck what the news says, we are still in recession).

you can immigrate to israel if you're a jew..you can always become a jew too if you're desperate

you're given some cash the first year and the healthcare is good..but as for other criterions..

Hello WATMM ,

fuck-off-we-are-full.jpg

you can immigrate to israel if you're a jew..you can always become a jew too if you're desperate

you're given some cash the first year and the healthcare is good..but as for other criterions..

yeah, he can use some of those tax dollars that should have given him healthcare, to move into a nice new settlement.

--- ::

Archived