IGNORED

Help me

Boxing Day

• 1 month later...

There's a lot of options here that would likely be faster than trying to get out of the country. And if you are indeed actually "blacklisted" you are going to have lot's of trouble getting out of the country, let alone getting out and getting employed somewhere else. And if you are looking for actual healthcare here or abroad, it usually takes a good while of employement to take effect. So.

1. Free clinics. There are lot's of them.

2. Get a job, work for a month and don't spend much. Go get your mouth fixed and pay out of pocket. A lot of places will work on a sliding scale based on your income, or lack threof.

3. University hospitals. They often have resident students, and students in training and offer lots of "Free" or very cheap services.

4. Go to your county social services. explain the situation, prove to them you are indeed broke. Do the mandatory job "classes" they ask you to do (which are not a big deal at all). They will assign you a social worker that will help fix your problem, and most likely with other peoples tax money, but hey don't kick a man while he's down i suppose.

5. Sell off any of your assets. Car, tv, expensive stuff. Pool money.

6. Get a credit card.

I think 4 is probably the most suitable to your situation.

I don't have healthcare (even though I work for a very large company) either because the offer they gave me was ridiculous and it is cheaper, easier, and better to just pay out of pocket.

Also most health care won't cover anything oral relating to dentistry if it's teeth rotting you are dealing with. If it's mouth cancer or something else, you still wouldn't be that well off unless you had a great plan, which would (typically but not always) mean you earned lots of money.

Guest thepilot

Relocating (legally or otherwise) is one of the most irritating and tedious actions one can embark upon. Why people with problems (health, finance, etc) gravitate towards "moving away" from said issues is something that forever perplexes me. When you move, your problems move with you. Moving when healthy and financially secure is a nightmare, but doing this whilst broke and sick is a death wish. I totally get comparing shades of green and escapist fantasy, but you have a better chance at getting your health issues sorted out by an alien civilization than a foreign country.

Guest 277: 930-933

If it's really that urgent why not go into debt to get your shit fixed?

Surely your health is more important than money and you plan on getting a job in the future?

This thread is 2 months old, what kind of medical ailment can be an emergency for 2 whole months?

No sponsor, sorry.

BTW Like Brandi said, there are several initiatives that provide FREE healthcare, it usually means you have to wait in line somewhere for ages but that should be more than worth it.

Seems to me you mainly like being an emo on the internet instead of fixing your problems.

I have a job now.

I also have an appointment for a free clinic thing (apparently lots of people have appointment , and there is a pretty big waiting list), hopefully it will go well.

and (LOL I'm not a fucking EMO).

I am in talks with an University in Spain to see if they can give me some kind of scholarship/student Visa , cool bro.

Archived