IGNORED

ohh yes i got it

hexagon son

and only that, 45 mins from tokyo. mon to fri. 3 hours teaching each day. i really am worriedthat there is some kind of yakuza kult shit behind this... but NO! see you in roppongi!!! bitches!!! OMG i'm happy and cele and love you all vome stay at my flat, let get drunk and drungs that youbging and go to roppongi and fuck and IDM and aphexboardssquaremuzig desu yo!>?!>!>

oops, that post looks like total nonscence feuoiahfeioruawn ;fffehiragnnnnnnnnb;fgnerow;NG;ngvor'NGVOR;ngvor;NGVE;

I will pay you to ship me technologies from Shibuya, plz.

Akihabara surely?

Oh ya, clothes from Shibuya and electronics from Akihabara, plz.

-_-'

I will pay you to ship me technologies from Shibuya, plz.

Akihabara surely?

Oh ya, clothes from Shibuya and electronics from Akihabara, plz.

-_-'

Surely clothes from Harajuku - would have thought that was more your style....they have an awesome shop there that's shaped like a mushroom and is all magical coloured. The owner didn't want me taking pics. Wish I could remember which hard drive they were on...lol

really? its way more twee there. Not all cosplay.

Although actually you could just walk into one of the hundred department stores and come out perfectly happy as well...

fuck you and your car

i'm gonna fuck you in my red hot car :trashbear: . and it sounds like you all have been to tokyo already!

what kind of car

lol probably some shitty little kei car. a skyline wouldve been nice. but hey, who am i to complain. a fucking free car!

I have been to tokyo. twice!

The second time was a bizarre drunken hell of a night with rain pissing down and a bottle of absinthe being consumed followed by several bottles of 14% belgian beer, as well as a few pints of regular draft Sapporo.

My outstanding memory of that night is a queue of Japanese, two people wide, circling a Krispy Kreme, in a torrential downpour. Insanity.

Guest chunky

you been to roppongi before? such a filthy shithole full of sluts and dangerous nigerian hustlers :-D

synth shops:

r-box.net

fiveg.net

echigoyamusic.com

roppongi was hardly what I'd call filthy.

Full of sluts and nigerians pretending to be american hip-hop gangstas, definitely.

Guest lullezucht

Ew no, not from Harajuku.

What kind of stuff are you looking for then?

My wife just got a big batch of new clothing (300+) from a Japanese designer friend. She wants to put these up on yahoo, but procrastinating like hell.

Guest Al Hounos

i rully wanna live in japan but everyone told me there's no jobs there. they gave up on learning english or something.

Al as an ESL teacher, you make pretty similar wages between Japan and Korea. the difference is your salary goes a lot further in Korea than in Japan.

Plus you know how you can't buy good records and there are few interesting shows in Seoul?

Yeah that's not true in Tokyo/Osaka - hell even Fukuoka has better record stores than Seoul.

Guest Al Hounos

yeah, eggzactly why i want to go. but it really seems like jobs are much more scarce and there are tons of people trying to get them.

speaking of record stores, i walked past purple records today and dude had Oversteps in the front window. gotta give him some credit...

i gotta be honest, i think i lucked out on the job. unlike my typing skills, i have a good gift of the gab, not to mention having children myself. i wouldnt say i'm qualified for the job. just gotta give it my best shot!

and thanks for all the shopping tips guys. probably wont have internets for a month but i'll put up a few pics once i get settled and shit.

ganbare masu!

and george, i still dont know what kind of car it is, so please dont stab me in the neck, the parents dont like it when you bleed all over the children :cerious:

yeah, eggzactly why i want to go. but it really seems like jobs are much more scarce and there are tons of people trying to get them.

speaking of record stores, i walked past purple records today and dude had Oversteps in the front window. gotta give him some credit...

Yeah the only decent record shop in Seoul pretty much. Has he opened his vinyl only shop yet? The one on the Shincheon main drag used to be alright, but then it wasn't.

Also, there's gotta be some good crate digging to be done in Namdaemun underground shopping arcade. if you're into tha kind of thing. Mostly for library music/samples.

For me it was always much better to live in Seoul and visit Japan/other places. Easier to save money in Seoul :)

Archived