IGNORED

Meet Kenny

halisray

that is definitely my favourite scene of that movie. gummo has some classic scenes as well, i should watch it again

Guest uptowndevil

that is definitely my favourite scene of that movie. gummo has some classic scenes as well, i should watch it again

i watched it a few weeks ago after not seeing it for 3 or 4 years. my perception of it changed drastically since getting a bit older. definitely not a movie to watch with a lady friend

Does troon know he's doing it wrong? You're supposed to edit every blank message so it looks like you took down what you said or it got moderated.

Who was it that used to do that to every post?

i watched it a few weeks ago after not seeing it for 3 or 4 years. my perception of it changed drastically since getting a bit older. definitely not a movie to watch with a lady friend

gummo? how so? I just showed my g/f 2-3 weeks ago myself. she SAID she enjoyed it :shrug:

Does troon know he's doing it wrong? You're supposed to edit every blank message so it looks like you took down what you said or it got moderated.

Who was it that used to do that to every post?

taubooooooooo

Guest Coalbucket PI

He seems like a cool fella. I don't understand how he has a dick though but good luck to him. I bet he never has to go on top, lucky fucker.

Archived