IGNORED

spirit dub

Guest placidburp

This is really great. Love the transition into the beat towards the end. Very nice mate. Downloaded.

I am definitely going to check out some more of your stuff.

edit: WOW! listening to your EP mix. you have a real gasman/mark swift vibe going on. I mean that in a good way, I love their music, you possibly have never heard of them. Wacky, jazzy organs and mental beats. Just brilliant! When can we expect this EP to be released?

shit man. well first let me say praise from you is honestly something that means a lot to me, i've listened to the end a couple of times and it's honestly a great album with great melodies and sounds.

that ep will be released in a few weeks to a month, definitely before summer rolls around. i don't want to change too much i just want to write more songs and weed out the weaker parts.

i need to check out gasman and mark swift immediately though

HOLY SHIT

listening to mark swifts myspace right now, this shit has just planted a gigantic smile on my face. wow. this is just beautiful. i think i also now have a list of labels i can try to send my other album wolf blue to

Guest placidburp

shit man. well first let me say praise from you is honestly something that means a lot to me, i've listened to the end a couple of times and it's honestly a great album with great melodies and sounds.

that ep will be released in a few weeks to a month, definitely before summer rolls around. i don't want to change too much i just want to write more songs and weed out the weaker parts.

i need to check out gasman and mark swift immediately though

Thanks mate, that's really nice to hear.

Well, I'm loving everything I have heard so far in your EP mix. And just downloaded your album too, looking forward to hearing that.

I really had no idea you made music like this, didn't you used to make noise or have I got you confused with someone else.

Check out Mark's albums and EP's at the Centrifuge and send them a demo, also you might want to send to www.themrecords.com too - but I seriously think you should send to some bigger labels too. You have just jumped onto my list of favourite artists on WATMM.

edit: holy christ!! your next track 'Dune' just came on too, why on earth aren't you signed? Clicking on your Soundcloud is the best decision I have made all week! Excellent!

Guest placidburp

Listening to 'Wolf Blue' now. Sounds a bit more mental than your WIP but still loving it so far, dem beats man, dem beats!! So glad I clicked on your link, really made my day.

Archived