IGNORED

Pants around knees, underpants fully out

hayhook

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's some helsinki hipster. fuck them. and their skinny jeans.

http://www.hel-looks.com

more of those trendy, "look, i am so random" kind of people you can find on the streets of helsinki.

You need to live somewhere like I live in order to appreciate your streets full of trendy and eccentric Scandinavian women. :ok:

they were actually easy to find on google. harem pants apparently.

Harem-pants33.jpg

Ugh reminds me of girls wearing sweat pants all the time. I hate it! You can't see their asses. Though I once saw ass on sweatpants. But that was a massive bootie.

lil%20Wayne_1.jpg

Here he employs the "Trilogy". If you're gonna parade your unmentionables, why not double the trouble?! Bet you didn't think of that, you gay old crackas!!

I honestly thought he was the only one doing it, which was tolerable and kind of understandable, the man is 90% weed and codeine at this point. But hipsters? I'm seriously going to actively refrain from thinking about it lest i go on another DOOMSDAY IS UPON US tangent.

I'm genuinely glad it's not catching on here. Or at least hasn't caught on yet.

Oh god. I see black dudes wearing multiple pairs of gym shorts at my school all the time. One time I saw someone pants one of them. It was a failure.

they were actually easy to find on google. harem pants apparently.

Harem-pants33.jpg

well i think those are hot (on a hot girl)

i like to borrow them from my girlf when i have my quarterly boner

Archived