IGNORED

bcm eurotechno

BCM

here's some more of me twatting about, various quality...some may say predominantly low quality....me, i say for some reason i can smell cat piss and i don't own a cat.

Cheers for the music BCM. Was wondering if you could do me a favour... could you increase the bpm of eurotwatno to 200 and post it again please? I'm trying to do it myself but i seem to be failing.... the bpm at the mo is around 130?

I thought you were joking...if you really want a 200bpm version, I can do it yeah (but not much better than you could do yourself seeing as it's recorded from hardware and hence the tempo is pretty much set - all I could do is speed it up in audacity or whatever). anyway, can do it, but won't be till later coz I'm out all day!

peace and thanks for listening :)

Yeah if you could post it up that'd be great if not too much hassle. I don't understand why i can't seem to do it myself, i've speeded up audio files before... must be having a stupid moment.

I'll thank you in advance as won't be able to check it for 2 weeks.

/thumbs-up!

edit; i just have a theory that it will sounded really twisted and hardcore at higher tempo.... but hey, could be wrong ;)

Guest Coalbucket PI

ghost outfit has a cool atmosphere to it. nothing else really caught my attention but there are plenty of ideas in there I'm sure you can make something of

thanks for listening coalbucket... i think probably the best track is verkA but not many people seem to be downloading it as it's at the bottom of the list lol. lazy fuckers....

Guest Retrig

verkA is ace, per usual. Nice and dark and moody. I love the bassline and the synths and the deep kick drum thingee is wicked. No time to check the others atm, but I definitely will be tonight. :beer:

Archived