IGNORED

I got banned from the lifetime members forum

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used butthurt to describe myself in an apology email to a friend yesterday. we got in a fight, he made fun of my receding hairline and so i posted a picture of him naked to our other friends (we have a sort-of-forum going, just a massive email chain where 6 of us hit "reply all" all day long). lol

Guest tht tne

'butthurt' and 'fanboy' are two words that I have only heard used by people who spend a lot of time on the internet.

i like to call people an 'internet tough guy'

Guest tht tne

i use butthurt all the time irl.

it's just obvious when you say it that you're trying to wind somebody up and you don't care if you hurt their feelings

Guest abusivegeorge

you're definitely not banned from watmm.com george....maybe try a different browser?

I've tried 3, I get the same message, also someone else said about clearing my cache, well I've done that too still the same message.

then have a word with yourself

Your replies in here appear to complete rubbish, please explain them, embarrasment only occurs when the person involved actually cares what you think. Also you have a word with yourself.

Anyway even if I'm not banned and just denied acces for some other reason.

What I wanted to get out is that he is really butthurt.

Also that I am boring/obnoxious and something else.

Which I completely agree with, ultimately we are attracting attention to Theo, correct?

Try using a proxy... works for me since he banned my IP range from even seeing the site :emotawesomepm9:

YES, this works lol!

Cheerz Joyrex!

:cerious:

i used butthurt to describe myself in an apology email to a friend yesterday. we got in a fight, he made fun of my receding hairline and so i posted a picture of him naked to our other friends (we have a sort-of-forum going, just a massive email chain where 6 of us hit "reply all" all day long). lol

Aw man, fuck -- I feel you on the hairline! :(

Guest abusivegeorge

embarrasment only occurs when the person involved actually cares what you think.

wat

keltoi kept saying "how embarrasing". I'm assuming he meant for me. In which case I would only be embarrased if I actually cared, which is also why I've asked him to explain his posts. I'm not sure whats embarrasing.

embarrasment only occurs when the person involved actually cares what you think.

wat

keltoi kept saying "how embarrasing". I'm assuming he meant for me. In which case I would only be embarrased if I actually cared, which is also why I've asked him to explain his posts. I'm not sure whats embarrasing.

don't mind me i'm scottish. i will look into why i was saying "how embarassing" and get back to you in due course.

in the mean time i'm having a word with myself... (the word is falafel)

i think it was cos you thought you were banned but weren't.

not that embarassing really but maybe a little for everyone involved.

we should all have a word with ourselves.

Guest abusivegeorge

i think it was cos you thought you were banned but weren't.

not that embarassing really but maybe a little for everyone involved.

we should all have a word with ourselves.

I am still not aware that I'm not banned, apart from a supposed posted qoute by someone.

And yes I know what you mean now.

My word is "barbecue".

No matter what I do, I am being told I am forbidden access. I just assume they have banned my IP until I'm told different.

Guest abusivegeorge

you're definitely not banned from watmm.com george....maybe try a different browser?

Oh wait I hadn't spotted this, BCM don't lie.

So, wtf then? No idea.

Never mind.

p.s. sorry if I appeared shitty towards you keltoi, no harm intended.

Guest futuregirlfriend
Aw man, fuck -- I feel you on the hairline! :(

to make myself feel better i call it jack nicholsoning.

Archived