IGNORED

Obama wants to replace US astronaut core with... Robots

Rubin Farr

hey guys

I worked on the Orion program, which Obama is canceling. I also landed the Phoenix spacecraft on mars as a mission controller. One thing I'll tell you, which NASA has kept a lid on, is that our spacecraft found a chemical compound on Mars that is toxic to all life. This precludes anybody's hopes and dreams of putting men on Mars, let alone colonizing Mars. I'm all for sending robots instead of astronauts into space. It does piss me off that Obama canceled something that I and my friends worked on so hard, though.

interesting

hey guys

I worked on the Orion program, which Obama is canceling. I also landed the Phoenix spacecraft on mars as a mission controller. One thing I'll tell you, which NASA has kept a lid on, is that our spacecraft found a chemical compound on Mars that is toxic to all life. This precludes anybody's hopes and dreams of putting men on Mars, let alone colonizing Mars. I'm all for sending robots instead of astronauts into space. It does piss me off that Obama canceled something that I and my friends worked on so hard, though.

they didn't put a lid on that, I remember reading it reported in the news. And why would that preclude colonization? Something toxic in the soil that prevents little algae from growing doesn't mean you can't set up a base.

Archived