IGNORED

I think I'm dying!

Blir

Guest Adjective

i was going to try to post something positive, but the combination of picking my nose throughout reading the OP, and visualizing a hearty nosebleed, has made me all weak and pessimistic.

If a person has been having frequent nose bleeds, it is most likely caused by an exposed blood vessel in their nose. Even if the nose is not bleeding at the time, it is cauterized to prevent future bleeding. The different methods of cauterization include burning the affected area with acid, hot metal, lasers, or silver nitrate. Such a procedure is naturally quite painful. Sometimes liquid nitrogen is used as a less painful alternative, though it is less effective. In the few countries that permit the use of cocaine for medicinal purposes, it is occasionally used topically to make this procedure less uncomfortable, cocaine being the only local anesthetic which also produces vasoconstriction, making it ideal for controlling nosebleeds.

sounds pretty fucking IDM.

If a person has been having frequent nose bleeds, it is most likely caused by an exposed blood vessel in their nose. Even if the nose is not bleeding at the time, it is cauterized to prevent future bleeding. The different methods of cauterization include burning the affected area with acid, hot metal, lasers, or silver nitrate. Such a procedure is naturally quite painful. Sometimes liquid nitrogen is used as a less painful alternative, though it is less effective. In the few countries that permit the use of cocaine for medicinal purposes, it is occasionally used topically to make this procedure less uncomfortable, cocaine being the only local anesthetic which also produces vasoconstriction, making it ideal for controlling nosebleeds.

sounds pretty fucking IDM.

Vote Obel's Sink Blocking Nose Bleed for Most IDM 2011

Guest abusivegeorge

stand on your head lol

NO DON"T DO THAT

LOL

Yeah I've had my nose cauterized loads of times through persistent nosebleeds, last time I had it done though I was fifteen, but I had the op 4/5/6 times.

Archived