IGNORED

Things to do before i die.

Guest FortyTwo

buriedlife.jpg

This is a convenient time for me to profess my hate for this show.

The narration alone makes me want to kill some one.

i gradded with one of these guys... i don't know what to say.. i don't like the show much either

-----------------------------------------------------

fall in love

marry

have a kid

then the circle will be complete

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

touch a boob

i've done that several times

teach me your ways

when i was in middle school some of the guys started saying "merk," well... now it means to defeat or humiliate someone as i gather from common parlance but back then it meant to sexually assault it, i.e. grab a girl's titty (or titties) so, after the meme became entrenched in the locker rooms and so on, i had a girlfriend and we were at media play and all of a sudden something came over me and i merked her while exclaiming "merk," which in my mind the announcement that a merk was occuring was the only way to legitimize said merk and transcend the ramifications of what was really and truly sexual assault... anyway, she was really surprised but she didn't care and after that my boob-touching apprenticeship was completed. and now i pass my knowledge on to you.

Guest tht tne

become a jew

the more weed you smoke the harder that will be become.

i don't know what my basis is for saying that, but i'm perty high

copts are native egyptian christians, and some smoke weed, but their name sounds like "cops..." what's up with that

become a jew

the more weed you smoke the harder that will be become.

i don't know what my basis is for saying that, but i'm perty high

copts are native egyptian christians, and some smoke weed, but their name sounds like "cops..." what's up with that

nothing at all, as long as they're not actually cops.

Guest uptown devil

touch a boob

teach me your ways

when i was in middle school some of the guys started saying "merk," well... now it means to defeat or humiliate someone as i gather from common parlance but back then it meant to sexually assault it, i.e. grab a girl's titty (or titties) so, after the meme became entrenched in the locker rooms and so on, i had a girlfriend and we were at media play and all of a sudden something came over me and i merked her while exclaiming "merk," which in my mind the announcement that a merk was occuring was the only way to legitimize said merk and transcend the ramifications of what was really and truly sexual assault... anyway, she was really surprised but she didn't care and after that my boob-touching apprenticeship was completed. and now i pass my knowledge on to you.

fucking lol. is that really how you touched your first boob? my first boob was on the middle school field trip to Washington DC. eileen briener - back of the bus, truth or dare. it felt so dangerous.

come a jew

make sure you take a picture

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest tht tne

touch a boob

teach me your ways

fucking lol. is that really how you touched your first boob? my first boob was on the middle school field trip to Washington DC. eileen briener - back of the bus, truth or dare. it felt so dangerous.

it is a true story but that was not my first touching of a boob it's just what came to mind first because it was so risky

buriedlife.jpg

i gradded with one of these guys... i don't know what to say.. i don't like the show much either

fall in love

marry

have a kid

in fact, all of those guys are from my city

Guest uptown devil

beat battletoads

i could never get past the snakes, and the next level was the steamroller level, which was the only level you can't warp to with game genie. i wanted it so bad..

i could never get past the snakes, and the next level was the steamroller level, which was the only level you can't warp to with game genie. i wanted it so bad..

i had it for game gear, and nintendo, and i gotta say, once you beat turbo tunnel, you are a shoo-in for the win.

i dont think ive ever played a harder stage than the turbo tunnel.

Guest uptown devil

i had it for game gear, and nintendo, and i gotta say, once you beat turbo tunnel, you are a shoo-in for the win.

i always liked turbo tunnel. it was like you were on a jet ski

604.gif

you had to be perfect for way too long. i must have tried to beat that stage 300 times before quitting forever.

buriedlife.jpg

fall in love

marry

have a kid

in fact, all of those guys are from my city

Small world. Not sure how they got their own show. It's so wholesome - I hate it.

Guest ms-dos

never got past the tunnel. i'm not trying again without a bottle full of adderall and a paid vacation.

Archived