IGNORED

Bret Michaels is going to die soon

Boxing Day

Bret Michaels Hospitalized Following Brain Hemorrhage: Report

The ex-Poison frontman, former star of VH1's "Rock of Love With Bret Michaels," and current "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant was hospitalized at an undisclosed facility Thursday after suffering a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, or bleeding at the base of his brain stem, according to People magazine.

Michaels, 47, was in critical condition and under "intense observation" by doctors while they run tests to determine the cause of his bleeding, People reported.

I don't really know who he is , but the people on the news are freaking out , he has to be a VIP

Fucking LOL at this comment

I'm praying for a miracle Brett and if the forces don't wish to grant you one I pray the angels embrace you and take you to heaven. G-d Speed.

mutualreception 6:39 PM

Guest Conor74

He flogged about 50 trillion albums in the 80s with glam rock group Poison. They had some of the worst songs ever, particularly Unskinny Bop and Your Mama Don't Dance. They fucking HUGE, and awful. He was like Motley Cru meets country and western.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

that's what the fucking mega douche gets for wearing his bandana/wig so fucking tight

BALD%20BRET.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

hhm why the hate? he seems nice on celebrity apprentice. except for bawlin about his kid on camera n that

I'm sticking up for all things Poison.

Sure, they were total cock-rockers but I thought they had some undeniably catchy stuff.

Most of it was pure fluff but it still kinda rocked. CC DeVille was a motherfucker on guitar.

I'm holding to it.

Stay strong, Brett... stay strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JRs28-O4CY

Archived