IGNORED

WATMM

Boxing Day

I am pretty much a newbie , so i have a question for the veterans.

Who is ZAZ , Lion ?

Those two names are always being mention , and i want to know why are they relevant , what made them famous , etc etc.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Their dicks made them famous.

But ultimately their downfall was theo.

Caustic has all the answers.

Guest tht tne

Their dicks made them famous.

But ultimately their downfall was theo.

Caustic has all the answers.

first two sentences = garbage

third sentence = lucidity

Lion is a renowned international muy thai/kickboxing champion. He was banned because he intimidated the hell out of most of the members here.

Fucking LOL , i wish i was here for that.

you would have swallowed those words through a tube in your throat followed by expulsion of said digested matter out of the hole where your dick used to be.

Guest tht tne

Fucking LOL , i wish i was here for that.

you would have swallowed those words through a tube in your throat followed by expulsion of said digested matter out of the hole where your dick used to be.

i get it now

Guest tht tne

sini was my favourite of all the shit stirrers here though. that whole guy with the ae hoodie thing was priceless.

sini was unfathomably oblivious to how obnoxious (or controversial, if you want to be nice) he was

Guest Rambo

sini is the most quotable wattmer of all time. Partly due to sheer volume of words typed but mostly just sheer brilliance.

Guest tht tne

sini is the most quotable wattmer of all time. Partly due to sheer volume of words typed but mostly just sheer brilliance.

you had to have no life whatsoever to read sini posts... kinda like playing shenmue for the dreamcast

you had to have no life whatsoever to read sini posts... kinda like playing shenmue for the dreamcast

Or an interest in pathological psychology.

The good ol' years of watmm are still to come!

I likes this. Though, the bassline wasn't comfortable. Needs more LPF. Smooth it out some.

The good ol' years of watmm are still to come!

I likes this. Though, the bassline wasn't comfortable. Needs more LPF. Smooth it out some.

*jots it down

*gets to work

Archived