IGNORED

WATMM

Boxing Day

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i meant was the last time i was in chicago he came to acidphakist's house. twas interesting.

lol, what was he like IRL

very active

someone here said that he is exactly like his posts (i think it was acidphakist who said that). i had my run in with sini a few times, but i was always down with him. i've always been down with lion and theo and all of banned escondido too!

Guest tht tne

all i meant was the last time i was in chicago he came to acidphakist's house. twas interesting.

lol, what was he like IRL

very active

someone here said that he is exactly like his posts (i think it was acidphakist who said that). i had my run in with sini a few times, but i was always down with him. i've always been down with lion and theo and all of banned escondido too!

you are always so cool and i wish i was more like you, sincerely... i don't know how you put up with all the difficult things in life but you never show displeasure

The funny thing is, I met him before I'd read his posts. I thought his stream of consciousness was meant to be humorous. It took me several hours to catch on that his cerebral cortex blazes a ten-lane highway to his mouth.

Guest tht tne

The funny thing is, I met him before I'd read his posts. I thought his stream of consciousness was meant to be humorous. It took me several hours to catch on that his cerebral cortex blazes a ten-lane highway to his mouth.

as a supreme being, i'll be sure not to create anyone else like that since i am so easily displeased by them

the crowd here is very different to a few years back when i signed up, but its good. i like it.

i enjoyed masonic booms brief appearance and subsequent beatdown. she was a cocky idiot.

I skimmed alot of sini posts - weird dude, he had a fun back-and-forward with flahbulb a while back too. might have been banned by then tho..

I remember when flahbulb used to post, that was fun times(I had a different account then)

I also beat shenmue so fuck you guys (but I didn't have a job at the time so it made me feel useful, driving my forklift)

the crowd here is very different to a few years back when i signed up, but its good. i like it.

i enjoyed masonic booms brief appearance and subsequent beatdown. she was a cocky idiot.

How so?

I don't remember this drama.... I just remember her stopping posting.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i recall sini. i don't remember if he was before my time or not, but what i've seen from him is ridiculous and unusual, but very funny.

and i remember seeing Lion's "unban me" vid a long time ago, i don't know if it was a repost at the time or not.

still wondering what the hell happened to Clitterhaus

Guest Rabid

are banned members not in the member list?

yeah

Hes called zazbanned now, i think.

yeah

still wondering what the hell happened to Clitterhaus

seconded

Archived