WATMM

Boxing Day

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

josso is dead by now.

and for good reason.

as i recall, hyperfukbot wrote some script that posted lots of posts. joyrex banned him. josso gave HFB the keys to his account to do the same thing. joyrex banned him. i can't say he should have expected much else... but i do miss him 'n' caustic riffing off of each other in the aphex forum

Joyrex's New BOC album April's Fool was epic.

Yeah and he got me with it, I even sent it to some people before I realized it was a joke (I didn't know April Fools even existed internationally, I thought it was a Germany-only thing - it really is SUCH a Germany type of thing ... ! ), but looking back, I still think "Isolated Receiver" was a really lame BoC-fake name for the first track. Very unimaginative! And he still got me. :angry:

• 8 years later...
On 5/3/2010 at 11:41 PM, Guest Sir Winston said:

Jeez I remember getting into some mad arguments with Pen Expers, and I am not one to do shit like that he just really rubbed me up the wrong way.

Aleczandah (sp?) loved David Bowie, and did a 50 cent/Pigeon Street mash up, dont have to put that in the book but I always found him to be the best troll because he really did just piss off pretty much everyone.

Banger TBH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived